Tell me about The Fieldhouse

Michigan State will still use Jenison Field House once in a great while, usually when the '79 championship team is in town for a reunion. St. John Arena at OSU is still used for women's games, as is Penn State's Rec Hall. The old Wisconsin Fieldhouse is still used for volleyball and could easily be converted for basketball.

You think that Rutgers RAC is a pit? You should see what it replaced. When they had Phil Sellers and went to the final four in 1976 there was no seating behind the players benches on that side of the court. Not even bleachers. Just an ugly wall. On TV it looked like you might have just as well been watching a game at the YMCA.

In this video, at the beginning, you can see the Rutgers home court with no stands behind the benches. And, can you imagine what happens if Dickie V gets that Rutgers job? :)

I too remember the old EIHC. I miss some of those rivalries, as the districts look so different now.
I'm trying to remember all the schools. It changed a little while I was in junior and senior high. Starting at Durant in the east, Wilton or Wilton Jct, West Liberty, West Branch, University of Iowa High, Mt Vernon, Solon, Lone Tree and later Mid-Prairie. I think Springdale (sp) might have been one of the schools as well. Mt Vernon was always good in everything.

I am a part-time student, I work, have no time to do coursework. I want to ortder it to be done somewhere. Tell me, is there anyone who writes cool courseworks for a students? Currently read different reviews https://edureviewer.com/services/edubirdie-com-review/, think to choose the service about which good things are said. What do you think - should I trust feedbacks written in the Internet?

Latest posts