Talk of FSU and Clemson to Big 12.

And neither is Iowa State's... So why bring it up?

Because I do not think the MAC or the Mnt West would have kept your AD self sufficient. Lucky for all of us it appears Texas is looking to expand the B12 so that should help make your conference stronger.

I do not understand why you clown fans are getting so butt hurt over my statements. I am agreeing with you, the additional money you might get is a good thing.

Because I do not think the MAC or the Mnt West would have kept your AD self sufficient. Lucky for all of us it appears Texas is looking to expand the B12 so that should help make your conference stronger.

I do not understand why you clown fans are getting so butt hurt over my statements. I am agreeing with you, the additional money you might get is a good thing.

I agree. Also, the MAC or Mtn West wouldn't keep Iowa self sufficient.

I think you are missing the point. Last year the Big 12 looked like it was left for dead. Whether you like it or not, Iowa State was in danger of being left out of a BCS conference. Therefore, they would have ended up in a lower conference and would not have had nearly the amount of money they will get now. So the fact that the Big 12 seems healthy and may even expand, means that we, as Iowans, can rest assured that ISU will remain self-sufficient.

With all of that said, the President of FSU released some comments today that do not make it sound like they are interested in leaving the ACC.

I think you are missing the point. Last year the Big 12 looked like it was left for dead. Whether you like it or not, Iowa State was in danger of being left out of a BCS conference. Therefore, they would have ended up in a lower conference and would not have had nearly the amount of money they will get now. So the fact that the Big 12 seems healthy and may even expand, means that we, as Iowans, can rest assured that ISU will remain self-sufficient.

With all of that said, the President of FSU released some comments today that do not make it sound like they are interested in leaving the ACC.

I think the point all clone fans that are trolling are trying to make is that, as much as Hawk fan wanted this to happen, it didn't, and its not going to.

I think I can see where they are coming from. By somehow strengthening from a point of weakness the B12 has defied the odds. Iowa fan wanted ISU to fail, not the B12. So the backhanded use of the B12 as a catchall when Hawk fan actually means ISU gets pretty old.

Its classic ISU little brother syndrome coupled with classic hawk fan not quite big brother insecurity.

Last edited:
I think the point all clone fans that are trolling are trying to make is that, as much as Hawk fan wanted this to happen, it didn't, and its not going to go.

I think I can see where they are coming from. By somehow strengthening from a point of weakness the B12 has defied the odds. Iowa fan wanted ISU to fail, not the B12. So the backhanded use of the B12 as a catchall when Hawk fan actually means ISU gets pretty old.

Its classic ISU little brother syndrome coupled with classic hawk fan not quite big brother insecurity.

Never say never. Somebody has to get left out of a sixteen team, four super-conference situation.

I think you hit the nail on the head. I usually try to stop posting in threads when the back and forth stuff starts (especially when ISUer gets involved.) I should have known better this time.

WTF does this have to do with anything? Iowa is in the strongest conference of college athetics, they were never in any danger of being dropped to a mid major like Iowa State was a year ago. Even a move to the Big East would have slashed the AD funding.

You should have just stopped at "I agree".

WTF does this have to do with anything? Iowa is in the strongest conference of college athetics, they were never in any danger of being dropped to a mid major like Iowa State was a year ago. Even a move to the Big East would have slashed the AD funding.

You should have just stopped at "I agree".

Oh, thought we were just stating facts. I'm interested in this danger talk though, tell me more.

Superconferences aren't going to happen. Also, Jim Delany is brilliant.

He might be but the crap that comes out of that guy's mouth on the Championship modifications is mysteriously like dementia. Or is patently so over EGOtistical that he thinks Mike Slive is going to bow down to him...which is actually....STUPID.

Almost as good as CF ;)

Im assuming that was meant to be insulting. Unfortunately i have to agree. As an ISU fan I find many of the posters on CF to be pretty embarrassing. I'm sure a lot of hawk fans who don't post here regularly feel the same way about this board. Message board fans, for the most part, tend to be completely radical tool bags that don't accurately represent their fan base.

Superconferences aren't going to happen. Also, Jim Delany is brilliant.

I wouldn't be so sure Dwayne. I dont really like it myself but the sled is sliding down the hill towards it.

Your next post will be:

Not Gonna happen.

And as much as it burns your worthless arse the Big 12 will be involved.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be so sure Dwayne. I dont really like it myself but the sled is sliding down the hill towards it.

Your next post will be:

Not Gonna happen.

And as much as it burns your worthless arse the Big 12 will be involved.

What is sliding toward it? FSU not going to the Big XII? Butler going to the Atlantic 10? Hardly 'super'.

What is sliding toward it? FSU not going to the Big XII? Butler going to the Atlantic 10? Hardly 'super'.

I dont give a rats arse about the A10. Keep in mind we are talking football here. Try to focus. FSU is going to come are you blind(ya probably). The football schools of the ACC are done open your eyes. The Big Ten/12/SEC are going to pick that conference clean. But keep living in your make believe world. ACC/ Big east will soon survive as a basketball power.

Dwayne. I'd like to thank the ISU fan that must have boned your wife or punched your grandma or kicked your dog for making you so insufferable and bitter. It's truly entertaining.

You know the message board fan I mentioned above? yea you do. I'm guessing you know him very well.

Latest posts