Sunday Session III

I also love how Taylor talks about "family". Penn St. still disgusts me, no matter what it involves with that school.

You guys are flippin' crazy if you don't see Taylor stalling. He's a good wrestler, but It's pathetic. If Evans wasn't so timid and scared to wrestle him he could beat him.

Taylor is the best wrestler in the country. Dake is #2. McD is #3. Ruth 4th. That's my opinion of course. Burroughs was head and shoulders above everyone last year.

You guys are flippin' crazy if you don't see Taylor stalling. He's a good wrestler, but It's pathetic. If Evans wasn't so timid and scared to wrestle him he could beat him.

When would you have called him for stalling exactly? Was it when he was taking Evans down?

I also love how Taylor talks about "family". Penn St. still disgusts me, no matter what it involves with that school.

Cael walked into a sleeping giant at PSU. Will be interesting to see what he does when he loses Ruth, Wade and Molinaro who he walked into.

Every single time an Iowa wrestler gets beat, everyone calls for stalling. Go back and look at the last 3 losses today. It gets old. In just about every match one could argue stalling at some point...Taylor was aggressive for 90% of the match. He won. ******** about stalling is a waste of time for this one.

Wade and Molinaro are done. Alton back next year. PSU is going to be the real deal the next two years but I think will be a bit weaker than the last two. We have to be able to get them next year in DSM. I think PSU will be like MN when they won 3 of 4 and then dropped off.

It's nice to know that Iowa wrestling fans complain about officiating as much as Iowa basketball fans.

If we would move our feet more and push the pace, stalling would be called. but when we are not pushing the pace, it is not going to be called. Example, look at how active Taylor was when evans had the legs in on top and look how inactive evans was when taylor was on top.

That is not all they are going to win this year either I think.

Well, I think MN will wrestle better. Both Dardanes kids and Yohn will likely have a better NCAA than Big Ten.

Iowa is going to need a lot of help to win it all, will be brutally tough.

Way to go Ruth. You're lucky you aren't in jail. Lucky that you wrestle at PSU - home of Andrew Long and Jerry Sandusky. Cael will let anything go.

Latest posts