Stanzi to start against Colts?

I wish him luck if he's playing. Have to give him more than preseason snaps with backups to see what he's really like. Never know, could turn out like his situation at Iowa. Coach won't play him for awhile then does well. Not going to bag on him just because he might not be a good NFL QB, he was a good player for Iowa.

I wish him luck if he's playing. Have to give him more than preseason snaps with backups to see what he's really like. Never know, could turn out like his situation at Iowa. Coach won't play him for awhile then does well. Not going to bag on him just because he might not be a good NFL QB, he was a good player for Iowa.

Me neither, everybody on here thought JVB was going to be soooooooo much better, that's why they're bitter and put him down because of their poor judgement. Stanzi was the Manzi ;-p

I don't think we really know how much he sucks yet. He has not thrown a pass with all the starters yet only the second and third strings. Now look how bad the starters are...just to give you an idea of the joke team he had on the field.

The Chiefs don't want to burn his redshirt. Besides I'm sure th coaches start the players that give them the best chance to win.

Stanzi was better than Quinn during their respective college years, why wouldn't he better in the NFL? Granted, not a real high bar to walk over to achieve beyond Quinn, but still, he deserves a shot. Of course, it's the Chiefs, so whatever is rational, it will be handled in a completely irrational manner.

There are a lot of QBs who are good in college but suck in the pros. Stanzi is just a member of that club. Nothing to be ashamed of, that is a very difficult job and one that very few are good at.

That being said, I will be scrambling to see if the Colts D is on the waiver wire for my SB in fantasy.

All Rick has to do is hand the ball off to Jamaal Charles.....how freakin hard can that be? :)

Exactly. If all goes as planned, he hands off to Charles and throws 15-18 times during the game.

Quinn was averaging a pathetic 4.3 yards per pass and Stanzi can throw it down the field better than he can (provided he throws it to the guys in the red jerseys).

The question is, what if Stanzi looks good and they get a win. Does he start the rest of the year, if so what does he have to do to secures the #2 spot?

There are a lot of QBs who are good in college but suck in the pros. Stanzi is just a member of that club. Nothing to be ashamed of, that is a very difficult job and one that very few are good at.

That being said, I will be scrambling to see if the Colts D is on the waiver wire for my SB in fantasy.

Pulling a D off the waiver wire for your fantasy SB, you are your leagues waiver wanker aren't you? Have a full team of non injured players but hit the wire first thing when it opens and sign anyone the dude your playing against might need to fill for an injury. I hope you do pick them up and Stanzi goes all beginners luck and smokes them for negative points :)

So yeah I am bitter I had a Hawk like season at 4-10......

Pulling a D off the waiver wire for your fantasy SB, you are your leagues waiver wanker aren't you? Have a full team of non injured players but hit the wire first thing when it opens and sign anyone the dude your playing against might need to fill for an injury. I hope you do pick them up and Stanzi goes all beginners luck and smokes them for negative points :)

So yeah I am bitter I had a Hawk like season at 4-10......

I've made like 8 pickups all year, and I bet 4-5 of those are defensive ones based on matchups. Worked out this week with the Jets, and the week before with the Browns.

However, in my other league, I've made 4 moves all year. I'm in the 3rd place game because Ray Rice effed me last week. The guy I'm playing has Ryan Mathews. I have spent my whole load picking up every semi-decent RB that he might pick up. His best pick-up is now Mike Goodson.

Bahahahahhahahaha

trololololololololol

I don't know what all of you guys are on about.. but I'm reading to see the Tom Brady story all over again.

Right total trolling....you know the :) and the mention of my bitterness to a poor season (4-10). Not everything that isn't in agreement or pokes a little fun is trolling. I laughed at the thought of picking up a D for the SB so sorry to have offended you.

Right total trolling....you know the :) and the mention of my bitterness to a poor season (4-10). Not everything that isn't in agreement or pokes a little fun is trolling. I laughed at the thought of picking up a D for the SB so sorry to have offended you.

I was saying I was trolling that dude. Not you. I picked up everyone he is gonna want to, that was my point in trolling.

I've made like 8 pickups all year, and I bet 4-5 of those are defensive ones based on matchups. Worked out this week with the Jets, and the week before with the Browns.

However, in my other league, I've made 4 moves all year. I'm in the 3rd place game because Ray Rice effed me last week. The guy I'm playing has Ryan Mathews. I have spent my whole load picking up every semi-decent RB that he might pick up. His best pick-up is now Mike Goodson.

Bahahahahhahahaha

trololololololololol

Do you have to include the word or derivative of the word TROLL in everyone of your posts? UFDA!

Latest posts