Stanzi to start against Colts?

Take your QB rating stat and just throw it out as it really doesn't mean anything, especially when you compare the Chucks against Stanzi, way too many rules changes to compare about three decades. I would hope that most QB's have better ratings than players that played that long ago as when a DB looks at a WR cross-eyed he will get flagged for PI.Do you really think there is any comparison to Banks and Stanzi, really think about that for a minute before you answer, it isn't an easy or hard question. If you want to take Stanzi's four years over Banks' one, I will let you. It is a shame Banks was about 4'11" or he would have gotten a real look in the NFL, oh well, it is what it is.With Stanzi, you had the dramatic and that is great, but realistically, I would take guys like Matt Rodgers and Mark Vlasic over Stanzi any day. He is a better version of Nathan Chandler, the difference you ask, less head scratching INT's.
It is not even close to compare Banks to Stanzi. Stanzi wins in a freaking LANDSLIDE. Banks was a marginal player on the best Iowa offense that any of us will ever see. He was probably the 13th or 14th best player on that unit.

It is not even close to compare Banks to Stanzi. Stanzi wins in a freaking LANDSLIDE. Banks was a marginal player on the best Iowa offense that any of us will ever see. He was probably the 13th or 14th best player on that unit.

lol-face.jpg

Latest posts