Stanzi to start against Colts?

I also just read that Romeo and Pioli have been told they will be fired at the end of the season, so maybe that changes something??

Stanzi, will likely, when he gets his shot, rival the success Tom Brady is currently having. Don't be suprised if the real American hero wins 2-3 super bowls, when he gets his shot.

Stanzi, will likely, when he gets his shot, rival the success Tom Brady is currently having. Don't be suprised if the real American hero wins 2-3 super bowls, when he gets his shot.

Yeah he could be on the worst team in the league and take them straight to the Super...oh wait.

I also just read that Romeo and Pioli have been told they will be fired at the end of the season, so maybe that changes something??

Remember last year when Todd Haley purposely DIDN'T play Stanzi because he was TRYING to get fired?

Brady Quinn named the starter

Crennel's worse fear is that Stanzi comes in and kills it, making Crennel out to be a bigger dimrod than people already perceive him to be for not playing him sooner. So there Ricky stays on the sidelines, rusting away.

20120827_kkt_sm8_406.0_standard_730.0.jpg

What's with the female golfer look anyway? You can't lead men in to battle with this look, Rick.

Remember last year when Todd Haley purposely DIDN'T play Stanzi because he was TRYING to get fired?

No, he purposely didn't play Stanzi because he wanted to **** Pioli off. Maybe in a round a bout way that is wanting to get fired. But, according to the media here in KC, Pioli wanted Stanzi to play.

Crennel's worse fear is that Stanzi comes in and kills it, making Crennel out to be a bigger dimrod than people already perceive him to be for not playing him sooner. So there Ricky stays on the sidelines, rusting away.

Hahahahaha. Yeah.

Oh, you were serious?

No, he purposely didn't play Stanzi because he wanted to **** Pioli off. Maybe in a round a bout way that is wanting to get fired. But, according to the media here in KC, Pioli wanted Stanzi to play.

Of course Pioli wanted him to play. He's stupid.

I think his overall record as a starter and his bowl record speak for themselves? His QB rating his senior year was the best of any QB in Hawkeye history. In fact, as bad as he allegedly was his sophomore and junior years, his all time QB rating is ranked only behind Chuck Long, Chuck Hartlieb and Brad Banks. If I remember correctly, two of those were Heisman candidates, right? Yes, Stanzi was a Hawkeye great at the QB position. He deserves a shot in the NFL and I hope he gets it come Saturday. Even if he never makes it, he earned his shot in the NFL, regardless of how long it may or may not last.

Take your QB rating stat and just throw it out as it really doesn't mean anything, especially when you compare the Chucks against Stanzi, way too many rules changes to compare about three decades. I would hope that most QB's have better ratings than players that played that long ago as when a DB looks at a WR cross-eyed he will get flagged for PI.

Do you really think there is any comparison to Banks and Stanzi, really think about that for a minute before you answer, it isn't an easy or hard question. If you want to take Stanzi's four years over Banks' one, I will let you. It is a shame Banks was about 4'11" or he would have gotten a real look in the NFL, oh well, it is what it is.

With Stanzi, you had the dramatic and that is great, but realistically, I would take guys like Matt Rodgers and Mark Vlasic over Stanzi any day. He is a better version of Nathan Chandler, the difference you ask, less head scratching INT's.

Take your QB rating stat and just throw it out as it really doesn't mean anything, especially when you compare the Chucks against Stanzi, way too many rules changes to compare about three decades. I would hope that most QB's have better ratings than players that played that long ago as when a DB looks at a WR cross-eyed he will get flagged for PI.

Do you really think there is any comparison to Banks and Stanzi, really think about that for a minute before you answer, it isn't an easy or hard question. If you want to take Stanzi's four years over Banks' one, I will let you. It is a shame Banks was about 4'11" or he would have gotten a real look in the NFL, oh well, it is what it is.

With Stanzi, you had the dramatic and that is great, but realistically, I would take guys like Matt Rodgers and Mark Vlasic over Stanzi any day. He is a better version of Nathan Chandler, the difference you ask, less head scratching INT's.

From an NFL career statistic standpoint, Vlasic was the best Iowa QB ever.

Latest posts