Stanzi Projected as Elite NFL QB? Read this

The numbers really don't lie, though. This metric system has been quite accurate up until now with those rated having playing time in the NFL. This bodes well for Stanzi. The fact that his numbers increase with better competition is impressive & rare.

The funny thing is that many on here & other sites have compared Stanzi to Brady in the past. I don't think many are real serious that he can get to that level, but there are similiarities between them. A lot depends on which team he gets his chance with. So many things have to fall into place.

Does anybody know what Stanzi scored on the Wonderlic?

Any other Hawks or is the Wonderlic inclusive for only the QB's?

Can't find his wonderlic score. Looked several places- this will leak soon if its good, because Jon tweeted his agent. If it was poor it won't leak.

Can't find his wonderlic score. Looked several places- this will leak soon if its good, because Jon tweeted his agent. If it was poor it won't leak.

That's what I kind of think as well. I looked all over & cannot find it. But, no problem finding McElroy's since he scored a 48. This makes me think it may not be a score that jumps out at you. I think if it was a 32 or higher, it prob would be out by now.

That's what I kind of think as well. I looked all over & cannot find it. But, no problem finding McElroy's since he scored a 48. This makes me think it may not be a score that jumps out at you. I think if it was a 32 or higher, it prob would be out by now.

Well McElroy's score is the only one I can find for this season. Given who Stanzi's agent is and the way Stanzi prepares I expect him to be above the average of 24 for a QB.

he hasn't had an american speech for awhile he needs to bust one out to be elite again in my book

So as a math teacher that might be one of the best reads I've had in a long time. Gotta like the data analysis. I'm back to thinking Stanzi might be next Joe Montana, combine is completely out the window now that I have statistical data. YES!!!!!! I will say the following I think he's nuts to think Stanzi will go in 1st or 2nd round after his poor "throwing" performance at combine, but it would be cool for a team to take a flier on him, he's definitely gritty, gutsy, and a winner. No kool-aid here but I did enjoy a cherry flavored Lick-em stick last night. No that's not innuendo, ya know the white sugary oval stick thingy madoodle ya get hooked to a package of basically colored sugar? My kids got some for valentines day from the grandparents and well, I snuck one, they're good!

Very interesting article for sure really will be interesting to see how Stanzi does I hope really well.

So as a math teacher that might be one of the best reads I've had in a long time. Gotta like the data analysis. I'm back to thinking Stanzi might be next Joe Montana, combine is completely out the window now that I have statistical data. YES!!!!!! I will say the following I think he's nuts to think Stanzi will go in 1st or 2nd round after his poor "throwing" performance at combine, but it would be cool for a team to take a flier on him, he's definitely gritty, gutsy, and a winner. No kool-aid here but I did enjoy a cherry flavored Lick-em stick last night. No that's not innuendo, ya know the white sugary oval stick thingy madoodle ya get hooked to a package of basically colored sugar? My kids got some for valentines day from the grandparents and well, I snuck one, they're good!

You can't beat sugar that you eat with a utensil made of MORE sugar!

Ricky will be a very good QB in the NFL. This kids leadership skills are undeniable. He has the ability and will once again prove his naysayers wrong.

Did you read it?

Yeah I read it. He's just trying to use some historical data to try and prove his point. He's swinging for the fences. If he's right then he can sell his product, if he's wrong then no harm will come to his analysis because NOBODY will remember him.

Its like picking the lottery numbers. It just takes one time to make millions. This guy is counting on that one time but he's saddling up the wrong horse.

Yeah I read it. He's just trying to use some historical data to try and prove his point..

I don't think you read it. He is not trying to prove any point, as he admits he barely knew who Stanzi was. He is following the numbers. They may be right, they may be crazy, but it is definitely not trying to finds stats to prove a point.

I don't think you read it. He is not trying to prove any point, as he admits he barely knew who Stanzi was. He is following the numbers. They may be right, they may be crazy, but it is definitely not trying to finds stats to prove a point.

Yea, it's almost like he doesn't want to believe it or doesn't want to point it out to others, but he can't help it. :p

The numbers don't like compared to previous QB's who have succeeded in the NFL.

I know there are stats backing this article but don't act like it's 100% accurate. I love him as a Hawkeye but I'm afraid he will be the next Tony Pike.

I know there are stats backing this article but don't act like it's 100% accurate. I love him as a Hawkeye but I'm afraid he will be the next Tony Pike.

I don't know if Stanzi will be a stud or not, but I don't see anything in commone with Pike when comparing them as college seniors.

I don't know if Stanzi will be a stud or not, but I don't see anything in commone with Pike when comparing them as college seniors.

In the article Pike was named as somebody that had 0 red flags... yet hasn't done anything in the pros... I was saying Stanzi may be the next. I'm not trying to compare the their college careers.

I'm not saying I'm right but historically speaking there are stats that prove my theory even though I really wasn't trying to prove it.
I couldn't believe what I found out...in fact, I've never even heard of statistics before...honest.
Huff_cover.jpg

Latest posts