Stanley is a total choke artist.

Opinions are like assholes. We all have one.
Really? So, now you've read your article that tells you how bad our OL has been blocking and you understand that everyone is born with an asshole.....is there any other mystery I can help you solve? The Earth is round, not flat. Don't fall for that one. Native Americans were not the first Mormon settlers. Don't believe that story either....

Last edited:
Really? So, how you've read your article that telsl you how bad our OL has been blocking and you understand that everyone is born with an asshole.....is there any other mystery I can help you solve? The Earth is round, not flat. Don't fall for that one. Native Americans were not the first Mormon settlers. Don't believe that story either....

Well. This is a dumb response.

I have always thought you really "need" two QBs. There should have been ZERO reason for Stanzi going down to mean "doom" against NW. We certainly were in good hands with EITHER Rudock OR Beathard. You don't have to use a 2-QB system, but for God's sake, there is nothing wrong with giving the backup a series or two each half.

Pulling Nate for a series or two after that throw to Hockenson was the one sensible thing to do. Pull him aside, tell him, "You're amped up, kid. Watch from here and get the flow and feel of the game. Tell us what you see from this view."

It doesn't mean he's not the starter/Number 1 guy. it just means the back-up is getting game reps, giving the Number 1 a breather and a chance to look things over with an objective view.

Stanley will play well against the Indiana's and Minnesota's of the world. Even then, most of his completions are behind, low, or high where the receiver has to make adjustments to catch the ball. He will not beat anybody with a pulse. The OSU game was a fluke last year. He has zero pocket presence, absolutely panics even when there is no pressure, accuracy is awful, cannot move around and buy time consistently, he just doesn't have it. Wow, he has a strong arm. He is the equivalent of a pitcher that has a 99 mph fast ball, but has absolutely no idea where its going when he throws it.

Lol, that’s why the batters are all standing on the farthest edge of the batter box. :eek:

Stanley will play well against the Indiana's and Minnesota's of the world. Even then, most of his completions are behind, low, or high where the receiver has to make adjustments to catch the ball. He will not beat anybody with a pulse. The OSU game was a fluke last year. He has zero pocket presence, absolutely panics even when there is no pressure, accuracy is awful, cannot move around and buy time consistently, he just doesn't have it. Wow, he has a strong arm. He is the equivalent of a pitcher that has a 99 mph fast ball, but has absolutely no idea where its going when he throws it.
Well, at least our receivers are making some of those catches now. That's progress. For years according to you they either couldn't get open or couldn't catch the ball. Nice to see you giving our receivers some love.
:)

As for not beating anyone with a pulse, ISU has just been ranked 24th in the CFPS. What's your next excuse going to be? That ISU was a fluke as well?

He's starting to remind me a little of Jake C. Jake couldn't hit a receiver 5 ft in front of him. It usually went over the receiver's head or it hit the receiver in the helmet. Stanley isn't that bad . . . .yet.

I can only imagine how tough it was for the players on Saturday.

There are two types of fans. Those who root for the players. And those who root for the logo.

And we know which type started this thread.
Go F yourself. You have no idea what kind of fan I am.

Nate S.: 137/244; 56.1%; 1764 yards; 7.23 Average yards per pass completion; 16 TD's; 8 Int.; 132 rating.

Trace McS.: 122/231; 52.8%; 1628 yards; 7.05 average yards per pass completion; 12 TD's; 4 Int.; 125.7 rating.

Full Disclosure: Trace has rushed for 617 yards. So yeah. That matters. But, the passing stats are what they are.

From a variety of sources, PSU and Iowa have similar strength of schedule ratings.

Just found this interesting.
Those are season stats. That doesn't preclude one of those players from rising above and the other from shitting the bed and choking.

Did you miss the part where he damn near broke his hand on that helmet? He looked significantly better after getting it taped. I agree that there should have been a series or two with a different QB until he got that sorted though.
He only threw a couple passes between the injury occurring and it getting taped and he didn't look any better after it got taped. There were not "a couple series" between the injury and it getting taped. He hit the helmet and got it taped as soon as he was off the field that series.

Lot of f-ing idiots on here. Most of you probably played some level of sports and I am sure you never had one single bad game. I am just sure.

Lot of f-ing idiots on here. Most of you probably played some level of sports and I am sure you never had one single bad game. I am just sure.
I'm far from a Stanley hater but I'm also willing to be honest and say that he's had a lot more than one bad game. Consistency is key, and I think a lot of it is in his head. I really hope that whatever worked for Rastetter can work for him.

Different systems by light years. One pro style and the other the spread where QB stands there and waits for coaches to tell what to do.
Sure, yet when you have a guy at the the helm that has the most inaccurate day of his career you have to at least consider your options. Even the great Tom Brady has been benched in the fourth quarter on his worst days.