Sparty/Texas Tech

20-29 on 4th down conversions...and they biffed the snap...I guess things DO tend to even out a little bit over time...

Sooooo...anyone remember when Nate Kaeding kicked a 47 yard field goal to beat Texas Tech in the Alamo Bowl a few years ago?

Does anyone else think that the spread offense creates the illusion of speed and that's why every conference seems fast in comparison to most of the Big Tens traditional offense?

Does anyone else think that the spread offense creates the illusion of speed and that's why every conference seems fast in comparison to most of the Big Tens traditional offense?

I'll put my 2 cents in...the spread to pro style is like watching Arena football compared to NFL football...Arena football is a faster game, giving the illusion of faster players...when they're actually players who aren't good enough to make it in the NFL...the spread gives the illusion of faster players because they're already in space by design, they don't have to create it as much, making everything happen faster.

I don't know if anyone's asked or not...but I liked what Davies said, "Coaches shouldn't have any involvement in treating injuries"...which I think we all know, Leach wasn't treating an injury here...it was a punishment for the kid's prima dona act.
Excellent point as well.

Just said by Mike Patrick:

All MSU fans will remember what a great receiver Javon Ringer was, but he voted for Blair White.

Latest posts