Sparty/Texas Tech

I agree SR...but clone fan was just trying to take a shot at the conference by saying it wouldn't have 2 teams good enough and worthy of 2 bids, if they played a conference title game.

The only time the Big Ten probably didn't deserve two bids was when a 3 loss Illinois made the Rose Bowl but even then there was a lot of parody that year. A two loss team made the title game and there were a lot of teams with multiple losses.

I don't like conference title games...they can reward the undeserving unless there are 2 undefeated teams. If the Big10 had one and Iowa upset tOSU at the Shoe and finished undefeated, only to have to play OSU, a team they already beat AGAIN, to win the conference...that's just not cool to me.

The only time the Big Ten probably didn't deserve two bids was when a 3 loss Illinois made the Rose Bowl but even then there was a lot of parody that year. A two loss team made the title game and there were a lot of teams with multiple losses.

Well, in Illinois' defense, they've continued to prove that they never deserve a BCS bid ever since...:p

I was going to say this earlier, but Taylor Potts has an awesome beard. NHL playoff quality.

JSGiguere.jpg

and
playoff-beard.jpg

1. Michigan State University
a) Inferior college.
b) For those who did not get into the University of Michigan.
c) for students with SAT scores of 400.
Jeff was foeced to attend Michigan State because he was not smart enough to be accepted to The University of Michigan.

-
Urban Dictionary

Mike Patrick just said the following:

If you're in the Big 10, you build your team to beat Big 10 teams. If you're in the Big 12, you build your team to beat Big 12 teams.

Lets hope MSU can pull this out. I enjoy watching the slow Big Ten team get dominated by such a high-powered Big 12 offense!

On a serious note... Baker has some amazing speed. He really can put the jets on!

Mike Patrick just said the following:

If you're in the Big 10, you build your team to beat Big 10 teams. If you're in the Big 12, you build your team to beat Big 12 teams.

And if you're listening to stupid announcers you brace yourself to hear stupid things.

Latest posts