Sources: College hoops corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs....

read this today and laughed my ass off. As much as I'd love to see Calipari, Izzo, coach K, and others go down...the NCAA has way too much money tied to basketball. There's no way they'd let it effect their bottom line like that. Look no further than the ruling on UNC basketball.

Even if they have Coach K on tape bribing jayson tatum's family they would "launch an investigation" that would take 2+ years to complete. After that they would vacate previous wins as "punishment" and things would go on as normal. That way no current or future Duke revenue is impacted. Then Coach K will "retire" and everyone will forget.

This isn't about the NCAA.

I guess I thought I read that they only had been listening/watching the last year or so. This is why I doubt fred is involved. I can pretty much guarantee iowa is clean

Fran said he's turned in stuff like that in the past, I feel confident in him being clean. That said - when this all first dropped, I thought Iowa could be just as guilty as any because it was something that was woven into the entire fabric of the system and that not just Lville, but possibly every program could have some hand in it. I said, wouldn't shock me at all if Fran or Iowa was involved. I got bashed for that. I got called an idiot for thinking Fran was involved.... Earlier today, I got asked if I WAS Fran McCaffery because I defend him at all lengths and costs.

2E4F46B400000578-3312236-image-a-29_1447175654609.jpg

Fran said he's turned in stuff like that in the past, I feel confident in him being clean. That said - when this all first dropped, I thought Iowa could be just as guilty as any because it was something that was woven into the entire fabric of the system and that not just Lville, but possibly every program could have some hand in it. I said, wouldn't shock me at all if Fran or Iowa was involved. I got bashed for that. I got called an idiot for thinking Fran was involved.... Earlier today, I got asked if I WAS Fran McCaffery because I defend him at all lengths and costs.

2E4F46B400000578-3312236-image-a-29_1447175654609.jpg
Nearly every school has likely created violations if they dig deep enough.

Lol...but seriously there are probably some form of violations going on. To me this seems like a much bigger issue than anything iowa could/or did

it is - it's in every single part of college basketball. These are mostly Adidas schools, are you telling me Nike wasn't doing the same exact thing? Probably - but they having a fire sale on records I imagine and the element of surprise might be out the window.

Assuming this is mostly about P5 teams, there are about 65 of them. The Big East thrown in make about 80 with a few smaller teams wrapped into that.

That means about 2/3 of the major programs are involved. That' a lot of programs.

Assuming this is mostly about P5 teams, there are about 65 of them. The Big East thrown in make about 80 with a few smaller teams wrapped into that.

That means about 2/3 of the major programs are involved. That' a lot of programs.
Exactly. This is going to effect so many schools even some people think are clean