Sources: College hoops corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs....

So, you're saying a league can't impose its own standards?
Nope. That’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying the rule was put in place because the NCAA (which is the organization having all the issues with corruption) complained about how all the good talent was skipping out and they were losing revenue.

So...the idiotic rule was put in place and now the NCAA is reaping what it sowed.

They say on one side they don’t want corruption, but yet they purposely created an environment that breeds it.

Last edited:
Nope. That’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying the rule was put in place because the NCAA (which is the organization having all the issues with corruption) complained about how all the good talent was skipping out and they were losing revenue.

So...the idiotic rule was put in place and now the NCAA is reaping what it sowed.

They say on one side they don’t want corruption, but yet they purposely created an environment that breeds it.

I partly agree. But I can't believe the NBA is "afraid" of the NCAA...

NCAA-Basketball-Scandals-and-Suspensions-Boston-College.jpg

Safe!
The mischievous young man at the bottom right-is that who I think it is? Even as a twenty year old student manager (and occasional game day mascot) if there truly was point shaving going on at Boston College in 1979-80 odds are decent that Pearl was in on the ruse