Sorry Kirk and Vandenberg haters....

You either didnt watch the game or you are the biggest dumb dumb on here. Kirk is very involved with the offense. Not as much so with the defense.

Do you think kirk and GD had a good game?

I could care less how we win,the fact is we won at Michigan St. What is our record there the last 30 years? Also is there a doubt that Sparty is a much, much more talented team than us?

We won, Iowa fans will enjoy it......people that don't like Iowa won't enjoy it. I know I'm enjoying it, are you enjoying the win Ooth?

We are a good QB away from being a pretty good team. Unfortunately, we don't have a good QB (who knows what's behind vandy). We'll have to settle for another mediocre 7 win season.

Considering my low expectations going into the season, even more so after losing to Central Michigan, I'll take a 7 win season. That said, Jesus H Christ Vandenberg sucks at playing football. I don't understand how a 5th year senior could be so bad.

Vandenburg is like a weight around our necks. We enjoy the win, but we also want a quarterback who will throw the ball to open receivers.

It's not JVB, who is he supposed to pass to. Receivers are slow and not open. Watch the effin game morons. Well called game by KF. congrats on win #100 as Hawk head coach.

That win was ugly but it was a win. Good job defense. The offense was offensive but consistent. Without Weismann we don't get into the end zone or field goal position. What is wrong with JV as he looks like a scared freshman out there?

Better luck next week.

I predicted a masterful game plan by Kirk and a Hawks win. You just gotta have faith. Kirk once again proves his worth by keeping the game close and forcing MSU to make the mistake that loses them the game. And props to Vandy for not making costly mistakes.

YES!!!!!

This just in. You know absolutely nothing about football.

It's not JVB, who is he supposed to pass to. Receivers are slow and not open. Watch the effin game morons. Well called game by KF. congrats on win #100 as Hawk head coach.

LOL ask Dolph and Eddie whether there were open receivers downfield open or not, especially early in the game. JVB is constantly locking on to receivers on under routes because he inexplicably has happy feet.

He was checking down so quickly, even on 3rd and long plays when we picked up the blitz perfectly. And when he has pressure he poses no risk to improvise and make a play on his own...

LOL ask Dolph and Eddie whether there were open receivers downfield open or not, especially early in the game. JVB is constantly locking on to receivers on under routes because he inexplicably has happy feet.

How's Mom doing upstairs? ;)

JVB is a (gulp), game manager not a star QB. The Hawks won! Congrats. to him and the rest of the players and coaches!

You just aren't going to win a lot of games with a yards per pass attempt of under four. Today was a happy exception.

Latest posts