So which staff member left today?

I dont know about any meetings for today or things of that nature, but there has been way too much chatter about Campbell moving on to other opportunities for me to deny it. I think that has been in the works for weeks.

And that a house belonging to a John E Campbell (John is Soup's first name) going up for sale this past week (see the Staff Changes thread from where I posted it this am) is an interesting coincidence.

Geez... Well it isn't like he developed any wrs this yr. So we if we can replace him with someone for less money that'll be a plus. Missing out on getting the WDM kid that went to Michigan and now the Urbandale kid (who will be an absolute stud) to the Clowns is tough to take. If hawks get both of those guys at least there's hope. Now it's awhole lot of ???s and fans not knowing what to think. Soups greatest triumph at Iowa is Mcnutt who I feel deserves most of the credit for being self made and even deciding to make the change to begin with. He worked his butt off. Next yr we have KMM Cotton and who else?? Smith Hillyer and redshirt froshs to fight over reps. Don't think any of them scare anyone. Especially with a new qb witch ever guy that ends up being. I look for more of the same next yr.

By all accounts Soup is a fine coach. If he leaves, let's not pretend it's a good thing. However, there are other good coaches out there, it will be up to Ferentz to hire one.

By all accounts Soup is a fine coach. If he leaves, let's not pretend it's a good thing. However, there are other good coaches out there, it will be up to Ferentz to hire one.
Yeah, considering he did such a bang-up job the last time. Of course, according to Miller, it doesn't matter who the assistant coaches are here anyway.

What accounts? What has he seriously done at Iowa? If he's so damn great, why has the only move in his career been a position coach at Michigan to position coach at Iowa?

What accounts? What has he seriously done at Iowa? If he's so damn great, why has the only move in his career been a position coach at Michigan to position coach at Iowa?

images

in all seriousness, you could say that about every coach at Iowa.

May be tough to find another receivers coach that subscribes to the "4 yards per pass attempt" approach. Is there another Ferentz available?

in all seriousness, you could say that about every coach at Iowa.

In all honesty, I think a lot of Iowa fans love him because he's black, and they think having a black coach makes us better. On the field, I don't know what he's done to make you consider him an above average coach. His receivers broke "records" because they played 13 games a year to Dwights 11.

Could it be that he stepped on some gum and said who was that dumb **** that spit out his gum and was told to find another job?????

In all honesty, I think a lot of Iowa fans love him because he's black, and they think having a black coach makes us better. On the field, I don't know what he's done to make you consider him an above average coach. His receivers broke "records" because they played 13 games a year to Dwights 11.
You have to be the biggest ****** bag on the planet. I wouldn't even call you a troll or tool. They are way the hell above you.

You mean other than produce the two most prolific WR's in the history of Iowa football?

If this is true Ghost, were is the same "love" for Coach Wilson?

Latest posts