So let's look at McCaffrey' recruiting

Cook is a natural 5 imo. That was the starting lineup we played for some time until Fran decided to go back to Garza.
You think you could compete for a big ten title starting a 6’9 center whose patented move is a spin move for a dunk or layup?

You think you could compete for a big ten title starting a 6’9 center whose patented move is a spin move for a dunk or layup?
He’s 6’9/260. Nick Ward is MSU’s starting center at 6’8/245. The only issue with playing him at the 5 is the foul trouble he gets in, but we play primarily zone anyway.

He’s 6’9/260. Nick Ward is MSU’s starting center at 6’8/245. The only issue with playing him at the 5 is the foul trouble he gets in, but we play primarily zone anyway.

I guess he doesn't like centers who get layups and dunks?

What's wrong with having an athletic 6'9" center with long arms and can jump through the roof?
Going against 7 footers who are just as long and athletic who can shoot and dribble better and have forty pounds on him. Yeah I like that matchup . You could maybe win conference USA with a good 6’9 center

Going against 7 footers who are just as long and athletic who can shoot and dribble better and have forty pounds on him. Yeah I like that matchup . You could maybe win conference USA with a good 6’9 center
Somebody tell Tom Izzo... and no center has forty pounds on Cook.... keep reaching. Or just admit it was a dumb comment

B1G Centers:

MSU: Ward 6’8 / 245
Michigan: Wagner 6’11 / 245
UW: Happ 6’10 / 235
Maryland: Fernando 6’10 / 245

Cook: 6’9 / 255

You want me to continue or you ready to admit you were wrong?

Not if that’s all they can do . The Ohio st seven footer was also shaking and baking hitting 18 footers and making Cook look like a little kid trying to guard him.

So since there is a guy who was better than him, we can't win with him?

B1G Centers:

MSU: Ward 6’8 / 245
Michigan: Wagner 6’11 / 245
UW: Happ 6’10 / 235
Maryland: Fernando 6’10 / 245

Cook: 6’9 / 255

You want me to continue or you ready to admit you were wrong?

I want you to keep going just so he sees exactly how wrong he is.

Somebody tell Tom Izzo... and no center has forty pounds on Cook.... keep reaching. Or just admit it was a dumb comment
Your knowledge of the game of basketball is pretty dumb . Cook is short and undersized and has a minimal skill set . Did you see Cook get in the Maryland centers face? No you didn’t because the top of cooks head was under the other dudes chin . Quit wasting my time and other knowledgeable fans on what you consider talent . Watch the dance in March and you will see talent for fucks sake

Your knowledge of the game of basketball is pretty dumb . Cook is short and undersized and has a minimal skill set . Did you see Cook get in the Maryland centers face? No you didn’t because the top of cooks head was under the other dudes chin . Quit wasting my time and other knowledgeable fans on what you consider talent . Watch the dance in March and you will see talent for fucks sake

So he's about 7'5"?

Classic. I figured you’d get defensive. It takes a bigger man to admit when they are wrong and move on. Amazing I’ve never seen you post on here until Iowa started doing awful. Funny how that goes.

Latest posts