So if you know this guy...

I didn't even know who you are, or pay you the time of day until you starting making it obvious that you were coming after me. That is why I started calling you out as Dirty 30, it was basically their M.O.

You are as arrogant as they get, and you once again prove it. Just like the Dirty 30, you think you are better than everyone, and think you know what is good for everyone else. My guess is you are part of the old Dirty 30, but for the most part now I still just ignore you.
You're just as arrogant as he is. Not quite as arrogant as I am. But you're close.

Getting under VintageHawkeye skin was the best. I feel bad that he can so unhinged and I pushed him to that brink and over the edge. Oh who am I kidding, I don't feel bad about that at all! ;)

Vintage was actually a good guy. He just got bored with the whole scenario and pushed it over the cliff. And some of them, liberal or not, were actually valid posters making valid posts. But, like a lot of social media/message boards/forums/bulletin boards, people get carried away.

I would have classified Thunder as part of Dirty 30, yet he survived The Night of the Long Knives. He didn't appear to spawn alts at terminal velocity, nor did he go overboard with personal attacks. Ditto for TK. Definitely in that sphere, but couldn't bear the thought of being banned, thus holding back just as much as was necessary.

Frankly, most of them were fine. They just pushed to the hilt with the meme/hijack stuff.

Vintage was actually a good guy. He just got bored with the whole scenario and pushed it over the cliff. And some of them, liberal or not, were actually valid posters making valid posts. But, like a lot of social media/message boards/forums/bulletin boards, people get carried away.

I would have classified Thunder as part of Dirty 30, yet he survived The Night of the Long Knives. He didn't appear to spawn alts at terminal velocity, nor did he go overboard with personal attacks. Ditto for TK. Definitely in that sphere, but couldn't bear the thought of being banned, thus holding back just as much as was necessary.

Frankly, most of them were fine. They just pushed to the hilt with the meme/hijack stuff.
Thunder clearly was in the D30...just like OK4P.

You're just as arrogant as he is. Not quite as arrogant as I am. But you're close.

LOL, I'm not even close to that arrogant. If I was I would try to "name drop" all my accomplishments like that arrogant ass does. Derp I wrote a book. Derp I got a masters. Derp my kid is a doctor or Lawyer or whatever he has bragged about. Me, Me, Me, Derp, Derp, Derp.

LOL, I'm not even close to that arrogant. If I was I would try to "name drop" all my accomplishments like that arrogant ass does. Derp I wrote a book. Derp I got a masters. Derp my kid is a doctor or Lawyer or whatever he has bragged about. Me, Me, Me, Derp, Derp, Derp.

FoolsGold was first on my ignore list. You're not on it. But I am curious what you do for a living.

Your arrogance is different but equal. Are you saying that you can't be arrogant without name dropping? I consider name dropping to be a form of insecurity.

Your arrogance is different but equal. Are you saying that you can't be arrogant without name dropping? I consider name dropping to be a form of insecurity.

@HawkGold is for sure insecure. Sure I can be arrogant, I actually try to be in many cases. For the most part you and I the only tif we ever got into was about Jordan Bohannon and his first PTL game. You declared him a total bust, and I said that was too early to say. Anyway that still seems to bother you, move past it man, for the most part outside of that we see pretty much eye to eye it seems.

FoolsGold was first on my ignore list. You're not on it. But I am curious what you do for a living.

I think @HawkGold and his "Name dropping" is pathetic, I'm not going to turn around and do it myself.

I'm amazed I'm not on your ignore list, that is a shock to me. We have had our share of spats that is for sure.

@HawkGold is for sure insecure. Sure I can be arrogant, I actually try to be in many cases. For the most part you and I the only tif we ever got into was about Jordan Bohannon and his first PTL game. You declared him a total bust, and I said that was too early to say. Anyway that still seems to bother you, move past it man, for the most part outside of that we see pretty much eye to eye it seems.
That's your arrogance showing because I don't recall that and it has nothing to do with whether or not you are arrogant. You don't need to bother justifying why you are arrogant. I don't have a problem with arrogant.

Well this thread got hijacked very quickly into alt and name calling. Back to the OP it is really low and stupid for a sports fan or follower to go tweeting and sniping at a high school kid whose parent is a high profile coach. stupid

Politics was what it was all about, and what started it all. Those libs just come absolutely unhinged when you disagree with them, or question their policies. I mean they just couldn't handle any kind of dissenting opinion, so they hatched the entire Alt strategy to go after me and @theboat in the regular forums as well.
Sounds just like all the rightys I know. It happens both ways...

Latest posts