So if you know this guy...

Here is the quick summary of years on the politics/OT boards.
Vintage showers outside because his wife makes him
Ghost has tiny hands which help him pick up high school girls.
thunder gets mistaken for Isaac Bruce with his shirt off and wins dunk contests.
Duff was made a mod because of mashed potato skills.
and OK4P hates to tip, but loves Red Lobster.

Everything else was just the laughy pics and the same argument every day with different words.

Last edited:
thunder gets mistaken for Isaac Bruce with his shirt off and wins dunk contests.
and OK4P hates to tip.

Everything else was just the laughy pics and the same argument every day with different words.
I remember the tip discussion. Never knew if OK4P was serious or just trying to stir up controversy. The very definition of trolling I guess.

I hope Patrick tells that guy off, just for the thread it will create on here.
Patrick is still pretty young. It doesn't matter to some people if you tell them off or not. There are people that enjoy it. He really isn't worth it.

Your observations suggest you have intimate knowledge of that long defunct portion of HawkeyeNation.

I miss the hell out of them.

We have a few here that have multiple personalities. Same personality with minor variations and different names. This is one of the more tame and funny forums I've seen.

Last edited:
The real fun happened when one of them figured out a way to create a sub forum, invite only, on this site. They created a few flash mob moments but nothing too serious. Their trolling was funny at first but it got tiring after a while. The HNWasteland was created by ok4p and it's pretty much the same stuff over and over. PBR is their favorite beverage and they enjoy vacationing in Ft Dodge.

Last edited:

Latest posts