So if you know this guy...

I've dealt with Alts for a long time. You are a noobie around here, you know nothing about the dirty 30 and the rampant use of Alts by those guys that led to their banning. You are basically the equivalent to a 15 year old kid who thinks they know everything, but actually knows nothings.
Elaborate oh wise one

But, who/what were they? Is this like Big Foot or the LN Monster?

Dirty 30 was a group of liberals that posted on the political board. They couldn't stand anyone disagreeing with them, and @Boat and I schooled them daily. The Dirty 30 then started a mass alt campaign to spam the whole site relentlessly coming after Boat and I and a few other that didn't agree with their liberal view, trying to make it look like dozens and dozens disagree with me or Boat, when in reality it was only a few actual people. They let is spill across the whole board, football, basketball, everything. Basically any poster who disagreed with their politics they were going to spam and harass. So this is why I just assumed you were one of the dirty 30 as you show up as a "new poster" and instantly start coming at me. You basically embody everything they were, obnoxious, arrogant, and always think they were right. If you disagreed with them you will be harassed and hounded and trolled as liberals won't tolerate differing opinions.

Dirty 30 was a group of liberals that posted on the political board. They couldn't stand anyone disagreeing with them, and @Boat and I schooled them daily. The Dirty 30 then started a mass alt campaign to spam the whole site relentlessly coming after Boat and I and a few other that didn't agree with their liberal view, trying to make it look like dozens and dozens disagree with me or Boat, when in reality it was only a few actual people. They let is spill across the whole board, football, basketball, everything. Basically any poster who disagreed with their politics they were going to spam and harass. So this is why I just assumed you were one of the dirty 30 as you show up as a "new poster" and instantly start coming at me. You basically embody everything they were, obnoxious, arrogant, and always think they were right. If you disagreed with them you will be harassed and hounded and trolled as liberals won't tolerate differing opinions.

Thx for the explanation. To be direct though, I was dumbfounded by the way you came at me. Maybe you thought you were being cute. Eventually I tired of it and started pushing back. If you had just stopped 2/3 of the way through your post you'd have been OK. You also in no way know my politics.

I did go after you to get you to quit. You aren't as bad (or good at it) as you used to be. I figure you are just a bit immature. You are probably from Owatonna and voted for Jesse Ventura I guess, not that has anything to do with anything. Just try being nice and not so arrogant. It's OK for people to disagree with you.

Thx for the explanation. To be direct though, I was dumbfounded by the way you came at me. Maybe you thought you were being cute. Eventually I tired of it and started pushing back. If you had just stopped 2/3 of the way through your post you'd have been OK. You also in no way know my politics.

I did go after you to get you to quit. You aren't as bad (or good at it) as you used to be. I figure you are just a bit immature. You are probably from Owatonna and voted for Jesse Ventura I guess, not that has anything to do with anything. Just try being nice and not so arrogant. It's OK for people to disagree with you.

I didn't even know who you are, or pay you the time of day until you starting making it obvious that you were coming after me. That is why I started calling you out as Dirty 30, it was basically their M.O.

You are as arrogant as they get, and you once again prove it. Just like the Dirty 30, you think you are better than everyone, and think you know what is good for everyone else. My guess is you are part of the old Dirty 30, but for the most part now I still just ignore you.

I didn't even know who you are, or pay you the time of day until you starting making it obvious that you were coming after me. That is why I started calling you out as Dirty 30, it was basically their M.O.

You are as arrogant as they get, and you once again prove it. Just like the Dirty 30, you think you are better than everyone, and think you know what is good for everyone else. My guess is you are part of the old Dirty 30, but for the most part now I still just ignore you.

Do you have dementia? Your memory is failing. You came after me and you are too immature to be on here. You should be at least 18.

I was around for those times but didn't really know posting styles or anything. Funny that they were liberals.

I was around for those times but didn't really know posting styles or anything. Funny that they were liberals.

Politics was what it was all about, and what started it all. Those libs just come absolutely unhinged when you disagree with them, or question their policies. I mean they just couldn't handle any kind of dissenting opinion, so they hatched the entire Alt strategy to go after me and @theboat in the regular forums as well.

Do you have dementia? Your memory is failing. You came after me and you are too immature to be on here. You should be at least 18.

I looked back at some of our old interaction, and there is no doubt you came hunting for me. I'm beginning to come back around to my original opinion that you are one of the Dirty 30.

Politics was what it was all about, and what started it all. Those libs just come absolutely unhinged when you disagree with them, or question their policies. I mean they just couldn't handle any kind of dissenting opinion, so they hatched the entire Alt strategy to go after me and @theboat in the regular forums as well.

You wanna hear something crazy. I've only heard one liberal talk politics (in person) in my entire life.

I think it’s pretty obvious I never lost an argument to them though. I like loved pushing a certain posters buttons though. It was too easy.

I think it’s pretty obvious I never lost an argument to them though. I like loved pushing a certain posters buttons though. It was too easy.

Getting under VintageHawkeye skin was the best. I feel bad that he can so unhinged and I pushed him to that brink and over the edge. Oh who am I kidding, I don't feel bad about that at all! ;)

Wow. That sounds like a lot of work.

Latest posts