Shimonek Throws Down Gauntlet

Yeah, I'm guessing that's the last tweet we see from him for awhile.

Really! Really! We are going to ban or should I say Kurt is going to ban a kid who said nothing more than I'm coming be prepared to compete for that QB job!? PC has hit the Iowa forum boards and KF's brain if that is the case. By the looks of the last 2 years we need MORE of these kids in teh program not fewer.

Really! Really! We are going to ban or should I say Kurt is going to ban a kid who said nothing more than I'm coming be prepared to compete for that QB job!? PC has hit the Iowa forum boards and KF's brain if that is the case. By the looks of the last 2 years we need MORE of these kids in teh program not fewer.

Pretty much everyone has their tweets accounts banned. Regardless of their confidence level. It's not just what the kid said. Is this new news to you?

But no tweet about contributing in any way possible to make the hawkeye football TEAM better???? Hmmm...

Retweeted by Howe, Hlas and Morehouse:

Nic Shimonek (@N_shim_9er)
6/25/13, 4:13 PM
Sokol Ruddock and Beathard, I'm gunning for y'all's spot. Don't take anything lightly. #hawkeyenation

He then tweeted that he needs to tweet more often because that previous tweet got him so more followers.

I like the chutzpah kid, but your tweeting days are over.
chutzpah

Love the word: chutzpah.....

;)

Pretty much everyone has their tweets accounts banned. Regardless of their confidence level. It's not just what the kid said. Is this new news to you?

No Eda mame it's got less to do about the twitter account and more regarding his vibrato and confidence. You obviously have never been involved in a seriously competitive level of sports.

I'm pretty sure Vince had a few years with the playbook before he looked like a national champion QB. He also was a freakish 6'5' 230 with speed and power. Nothing against Nic at this point, but he doesn't look as mature physically. Don't get me wrong, and I'm hoping his tweet was the result of getting to know these guys some in the recruiting process, and I also hope the kid is a instant success. I guess I'm old school on this and don't think that's something you need to say publicly. I'm glad he's thinking it though.

That being said, I just don't see anyone beating out JR. I just think he's got the pedigree of someone who isn't going to lose this QB Battle.

Pedigree? Not sure why you're so sure about Rudock but I'm guessing it's not based on much. Phil Steele has Sokol starting. Sokol is the best QB.

No Eda mame it's got less to do about the twitter account and more regarding his vibrato and confidence. You obviously have never been involved in a seriously competitive level of sports.

Hey Eda Mame I see you've resorted to someone else stuff because you have no game. And yes I had been drinking when I wrote Vibrato instead of bravado! LOL

dafuq?

Hey Eda Mame I see you've resorted to someone else stuff because you have no game. And yes I had been drinking when I wrote Vibrato instead of bravado! LOL

Are you still drinking!?!? Set down the keyboard and back away.

Latest posts