Seth Tuttle

We were a better seed than them last year and beat them without Niang. Better seed this year. We'll be a better seed next season. Not to mention the NCAA is about drop the hammer on them. Does UNC have th e prestige and history? Clearly. Lately ISU has been the better program.

Arbitrary end points, you are not producing the NBA talent year in and year out like they are which is precisely what I said before. Iowa beat them this year but I don't put Iowa anywhere close to where North Carolina is.

Arbitrary end points, you are not producing the NBA talent year in and year out like they are which is precisely what I said before. Iowa beat them this year but I don't put Iowa anywhere close to where North Carolina is.

You don't put Iowa anywhere close to North Carolina??? What?!! What is it? The fact that you haven't won a tournament game in close to 15 years? Or is it the 35 year drought without a Big ten championship? Maybe it's because you haven't had a better year than them in over two decades. Thank you captain obvious!

ISU has been on a better run than UNC the past couple years and they'll be better next year. All I said was ISU is in a better position right now than UNC (sanctions looming too).

NBA draft picks are great and it leads to better recruiting. Hoiberg is doing just fine on the recruiting trail right now without the draft picks. Look out if he starts landing top tier talent.

Last edited:
You don't put Iowa anywhere close to North Carolina??? What?!! What is it? The fact that you haven't won a tournament game in close to 15 years? Or is it the 35 year drought without a Big ten championship? Maybe it's because you haven't had a better year than them in over a decade. Thank you captain obvious!

ISU has been on a better run than UNC the past couple years and they'll be better next year. All I said was ISU is in a better position right now than UNC (sanctions looming too).

NBA draft picks are great and it leads to better recruiting. Hoiberg is doing just fine on the recruiting trail right now without the draft picks. Look out if he starts landing top tier talent.

Iowa State is not even close to being at the level of North Carolina. You can slam my favorite team all you want but it does not change this fact.

Iowa State is not even close to being at the level of North Carolina. You can slam my favorite team all you want but it does not change this fact.

Prestige? Not even close UNC. History? Yeah right. UNC clearly. On court success the past couple years and the brighter immediate future? ISU over UNC by quite a bit. Not sure why you would even try to argue it. PURE FACT.

Prestige? Not even close UNC. History? Yeah right. UNC clearly. On court success the past couple years and the brighter immediate future? ISU over UNC by quite a bit. Not sure why you would even try to argue it. PURE FACT.

Go back and reread my original comment you replied too.

Have a nice day.

You are being the exact definition of a little brother and its hilarious that you dont even realize it.

Thank you for proving our point, little brother. Keep doing what you do, its both adorable and hilarious.
Oh he realizes it all right. But he can push reality away in his mind because in his mind he is doing a masterful job trolling big brother and big brothers usually pay attention to older kids rather than little brother. So that's what little brothers do. Once a big brother gets tired of little brother poking him for attention (even if it's negative attention) and decides to ignore him then little brother knows again in his own mind that he is still little brother.

Trust me when I tell you that nobody outside of Ames thinks UNC basketball is inferior to ISU in any way whatsoever. Sanctions notwithstanding. I happen to think and hope Roy Boy gets the hammer worse than Boeheim.

PS - Iowa State is still behind Iowa in NCAA appearances, Final Four appearances, and overall NCAA tournament record. They won't catch Iowa anytime soon either. But hey, enjoy this current 2 year run of excellence. What were they, a 10 seed in 2013? I mean Iowa fans really don't like Aaron Craft, I can't imagine what you must go through when you see his rosy cheeks.

So don't worry, if Iowa State makes the dance 7 more years in a row, including 2 final fours....then they might be on Iowa's level. Keep dreaming little bro, you'll get there eventually!

Trust me when I tell you that nobody outside of Ames thinks UNC basketball is inferior to ISU in any way whatsoever. Sanctions notwithstanding. I happen to think and hope Roy Boy gets the hammer worse than Boeheim.

PS - Iowa State is still behind Iowa in NCAA appearances, Final Four appearances, and overall NCAA tournament record. They won't catch Iowa anytime soon either. But hey, enjoy this current 2 year run of excellence. What were they, a 10 seed in 2013? I mean Iowa fans really don't like Aaron Craft, I can't imagine what you must go through when you see his rosy cheeks.

So don't worry, if Iowa State makes the dance 7 more years in a row, including 2 final fours....then they might be on Iowa's level. Keep dreaming little bro, you'll get there eventually!

Yes sir your there grand pappy sure does have a lot to be proud of. Those there hawkeyes had some great teams in the 70s.

Yes sir your there grand pappy sure does have a lot to be proud of. Those there hawkeyes had some great teams in the 70s.

Lol you act like iowa state has been this college basketball powerhouse recently compared to Iowa. Its hilarious. Iowa has only gone dancing 2 less times than Iowa State since 2000 and that was considered the Dark period of Iowa basketball. What's Iowa State's excuse for only making 6 tournaments in 15 years compared to Iowa's 4?

Iowa went dancing more than Iowa State in the 90s and FIVE more times than Iowa State in the 80's. And here you guys for some reason worship Johnny Orr like he was Dean Smith. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lol you act like iowa state has been this college basketball powerhouse recently compared to Iowa. Its hilarious. Iowa has only gone dancing 2 less times than Iowa State since 2000 and that was considered the Dark period of Iowa basketball. What's Iowa State's excuse for only making 6 tournaments in 15 years compared to Iowa's 4?

Iowa went dancing more than Iowa State in the 90s and FIVE more times than Iowa State in the 80's. And here you guys for some reason worship Johnny Orr like he was Dean Smith. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You serious, Clark?

Says the guy who just posted this.....

You don't put Iowa anywhere close to North Carolina??? What?!! What is it? The fact that you haven't won a tournament game in close to 15 years? Or is it the 35 year drought without a Big ten championship? Maybe it's because you haven't had a better year than them in over two decades. Thank you captain obvious!

Lets compare Iowa and ISU over those 35 years that you think it is fair to compare them on. I mean you compared Iowa to UNC over 35 years, so that must be relevant to you. So from 1979/80 - 2013/14, 35 years of BB.

IOWA
19 NCAA appearances, 14 round of 32 appearances, 5 sweet 16's, 1 Elite 8, and 1 final 4
673 wins
60% winning %

VS

Clowns
15 NCAA appearances, 10 round of 32 appearances, 4 Sweet 16's 1 Elite 8
615 wins
56% winning %

Clown fans are such *ucking idiots. It is funny how close the two teams have actually been over the last 30 years. If you go back 35 years, ISU sucks ballz in those additional 5 years, while Lute had Iowa as a national program, and Iowa is EASILY the better program over the last 35 years.

From 1985 to 2005 the teams were very similar in success. Iowa being better in the late 80's and ISU in the late 90's/early 00's. They both hit the tank in '06, and ISU recovered a whopping 2 years earlier. Yet Clowns think they are some national freaking program that is better than UNC, 1,000,000 better than Iowa, and that they actually invented the game of basketball. The only problem is 10, 20, 25, 30, and 35 years of facts stand in direct contrast to that delusion.

I can't see Tuttle or White doing well at the next level. White will have to prove he can consistently knock down the perimeter shot as he won't see many of those alley-ops or fouls in the NBA. But I give White a little more shot at making it than Tuttle, I think Tuttle will get eaten alive by the power forwards in the NBA. His ceiling will be a bench player and that might be a little generous.

Thanks

Tell me which part was incorrect?

In the last 15 years did you ask? So what since 2000? I mean what did Iowa do better than Iowa Sate in that time period? Dead serious question. This one might be a little depressing for you casual readers.

Conference Player of the year?
Iowa State - 3 (Fizer,Tinsey, Ejim)
Iowa - ZERO

All-American Honors?
ISU - 4 (Fizer, Tinsley, Kane, Ejim)
Iowa - ZERO

Conference Champs?
ISU - 2
Iowa - ZERO

NCAA tournament Wins?
ISU - 8
Iowa - 1(man that is embarrassing! I feel for you guys.)

Conference Tournament Champs?
ISU - 2
Iowa -1

NBA draft picks?
ISU - 7
Iowa - 3

Hilton is known as one of the best venues in college bball. Carver..well... : (

Why is this thread still going on?

Zackly. Two Clowns and a purple people puke have managed to troll a bunch of Hokk fans for 20 pages about a slow, white kid out of Mason City that Fran never offered. Shameful .

So he worked out in the MAC. He was not B1G material then and is not now. He'd ride a lot of pine on Fran's teams. Move on.

Zackly. Two Clowns and a purple people puke have managed to troll a bunch of Hokk fans for 20 pages about a slow, white kid out of Mason City that Fran never offered. Shameful .

So he worked out in the MAC. He was not B1G material then and is not now. He'd ride a lot of pine on Fran's teams. Move on.

Did you see that Seth received Regional player of the year? No? I will post a link.

Latest posts