Seth Tuttle

Sorry to bump this thread but I did want to give a shout out to Seth Tuttle for being named 2nd team All-American. I personally feel their should be separate AA teams for power 5 players and mid major players but it is what it is. Congrats Seth.

Sorry to bump this thread but I did want to give a shout out to Seth Tuttle for being named 2nd team All-American. I personally feel their should be separate AA teams for power 5 players and mid major players but it is what it is. Congrats Seth.

Congrats to Seth, and the UNI Panthers on their great season!

Congrats to Seth, Coach Jacobsen and UNI on a fine season. (They went out of the
NCAA's the same night THEEEEE IOWA HAWKEYES did....very appropo)

Seth was a recruiting miss by the HAWKEYES. But, hey Recruiting misses happen.

Look at Willie Cauley-Stein, who is 1st Team All American at Kentucky, yet he was NOT
offered by Kansas (Bill Self) despite going to High School at Olathe Northwest, 20 miles from
Lawrence !! True that.

Look at Willie Cauley-Stein, who is 1st Team All American at Kentucky, yet he was NOT
offered by Kansas (Bill Self) despite going to High School at Olathe Northwest, 20 miles from
Lawrence !! True that.

A few days ago, I looked up Adam Woodbury's Rivals page, from when he was coming out of high school. On the right side of the page, it lists 3 "similar centers". The three they listed were Willie Cauley-Stein, Mitch McGary, and AJ Hammons. If only...

And congrats to fairfax since we won't have to deal with him for the next four or five years. Maybe it's congrats to us.

This is what happens when you face better competition:

Northern Iowa's Seth Tuttle, a second-team all-American, was held scoreless in three games at the Portsmouth Invitational. Tuttle was 0-13 in 67 minutes played over 3 games. Olaseni on the other hand averaged 7.7 PPG in those 3 games.

Northern Iowa's Seth Tuttle, a second-team all-American, was held scoreless in three games at the Portsmouth Invitational. Tuttle was 0-13 in 67 minutes played over 3 games. Olaseni on the other hand averaged 7.7 PPG in those 3 games.

And they went against each other in this game..........

https://nebula.wsimg.com/011c298b5e...B07FB78C28CE66D80&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

Nice showing by Gabe...played 35 minutes to 19 for King Tut

Lol that's hilarious.

That kinda stinks for Tuttle to play like that but this is exactly what a lot of us were trying to tell good ole Fairfax would happen if Seth actually played against other legit post players on a regular basis.

He'll still have a nice career overseas and there's no shame in that. He just isn't an elite level athlete and so he has limited potential. Fortunately for UNI, he certainly surpassed his projected collegiate potential, something many players fail to do. Unfortunately for him, that doesn't mean it will translate to the league full of the top uber athletic freaks that we call the NBA.

That said, I wish nothing but the best to both Seth and Gabe. I truly enjoyed watching both of them play their contrasting styles this year.

And they went against each other in this game..........

https://nebula.wsimg.com/011c298b5e...B07FB78C28CE66D80&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

Nice showing by Gabe...played 35 minutes to 19 for King Tut

I'm interested in seeing what chances Gabe gets. Maybe he'll be content to just play closer to home in Europe, but just maybe some NBA team will give him an invite to camp or shot in the D-League? Even after 4 years at Iowa he still seems rather raw and still improving year by year. Get him in a professional program without school to worry about and who knows what he could become. Maybe Reggie Evans 2.0?

That kinda stinks for Tuttle to play like that but this is exactly what a lot of us were trying to tell good ole Fairfax would happen if Seth actually played against other legit post players on a regular basis.

He'll still have a nice career overseas and there's no shame in that. He just isn't an elite level athlete and so he has limited potential. Fortunately for UNI, he certainly surpassed his projected collegiate potential, something many players fail to do. Unfortunately for him, that doesn't mean it will translate to the league full of the top uber athletic freaks that we call the NBA.

That said, I wish nothing but the best to both Seth and Gabe. I truly enjoyed watching both of them play their contrasting styles this year.

We'll see, Portsmith is the camp for NBA longshots. He won't be anywhere near high level Euro Leagues. I'll bet he's back in Iowa selling insurance within five years.

Shouldn't fairfax be here singing Tuttle's praises, oh that's right he's a coward. All the talk and now he's hiding behind his mother's skirt. Nobody saw that coming.

Latest posts