Seth Tuttle

Didn't those mighty Cyclones also lose to South Carolina. Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't they an 11 seed in the SEC Tourny this year? Can't be. ISU would never lose a game they shouldn't.

I wouldn't worry about that loss Penn State is a proud basketball school they really have it rolling. If you can play the pesky Nittany Lions close the Kansas Jayhawks will be a breeze for you boys. Keep your chin up!

Meh, it isn't like losing to Texas Tech or S Carolina, but it is a bad loss

Didn't those mighty Cyclones also lose to South Carolina. Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't they an 11 seed in the SEC Tourny this year? Can't be. ISU would never lose a game they shouldn't.

Penn State would dominate Texas Tech.....Tubby can't handle the big ten.

Crazy the hawks are only returning one consistent scorer next year based off your standards. Jok will probably turn it on next year for ya guys! Keep your chin up.

Yip, just like last year, it turned out ok.

BTW, why are you posting this in the "Tuttle" thread? Have a little respect for the best MVC player in the country!!

Yip, just like last year, it turned out ok.

BTW, why are you posting this in the "Tuttle" thread? Have a little respect for the best MVC player in the country!!

I wouldn't worry. If I know Fran he has a trick or two up his sleeve on the recruiting trail. Things are looking up. Chin up.

Oh trust me I did have a great seat. Monte Morris yeah so many better PGS out there you guys are right. Peace! Enjoy your long weekend with no bball. Y ou know you'll catch more of man man.

I fell asleep during the game, but woke up during some celebration. Congrats to the Clowns for winning the Big12 tourney in back to back years!!

I fell asleep during the game, but woke up during some celebration. Congrats to the Clowns for winning the Big12 tourney in back to back years!!

Oh Dean just jump on in man you know you're a fan of great bball. Monte is a freak just say it. I enjoyed Horner Brunner haluska way back when

Oh trust me I did have a great seat. Monte Morris yeah so many better PGS out there you guys are right. Peace! Enjoy your long weekend with no bball. Y ou know you'll catch more of man man.

He didn't make that last shot. He even said so. "God willed the ball in." Nice try Montay. Too bad God didn't will you to learn how to speak English.

Here we go again. Jack N all over again. SMH. Kid is a class act just dont.

so you're the troll that that flamed away and got Jack banned. But you're still here, aren't ya.

There is absolutely nothing racial in that post, unless you make it that way.

you get to flame and flame and flame away and then try to make an issue out of something that isnt.

it's b.s. , but if it's gonna be allowed...oh well.

The missing piece for Iowa this year wasn't Tuttle, it was a player like Monte Morris. Iowa would be terrific with a player with Morris.

Sure, Tuttle is great....but what Iowa really needed this year was a guard who can SCORE AND CREATE HIS OWN SHOT. Iowa really didn't have that piece this year, but still went 21-11 in a tough conference with SEVEN road wins.

I understand there have been a ton on networks up in Cedar Falls all week interviewing Seth. ESPN, CNN, FOX for NCAA coverage.

The missing piece for Iowa this year wasn't Tuttle, it was a player like Monte Morris. Iowa would be terrific with a player with Morris.

Sure, Tuttle is great....but what Iowa really needed this year was a guard who can SCORE AND CREATE HIS OWN SHOT. Iowa really didn't have that piece this year, but still went 21-11 in a tough conference with SEVEN road wins.

I would disagree. I think our two point guards are adequate. They would have a better assist / turnover ratio if we shot the ball better. Plus, their driving lanes would be more open if we shot better. It's our outside shooting by off guards and forwards that has been inconsistent and hurt us the most. We need look no farther than either Penn St game. When we beat them we only shot 35.8% from the field; in our loss we shot a measly 26.3% from the field.

For the season, the team only shot 42.7% from the field; that's not good. We only had three players near or above 50% from the field: White (50.8%), Olesani (53%) and Woody (48.3%). The next highest FG% was Uthoff at 42.8%. As one of my fellow coaches from back in the day used to say "Defense should be there every night, but shooting wins the war."

Latest posts