Seth Tuttle

Literally the only thing that moves the needle on this site. Talking about the two older brothers that absolutely dominated them in every aspect of the game this Year. I enjoy talking Cyclone basketball and their players and you can be sure there is always a popular thread started by Hawkeye fans here. The idea that anyone in the country outside of eastern Iowa thinks White is a better player than Niang or Tuttle is hilarious!

1st team All B1G
1st team All Big12
1st team All MVC

Now I realize you are just trolling hard here, but you do see that one of these is NOTHING like the other two. Tuttle is a nice player, but you and I both know that Tuttle in the Big12 or B1G is NOT an First teamer.

I'm not gonna argue on Niang and White, they have different skill sets playing the same position. Neither will have an NBA career, but both are very good college players.

I believe what he is refering to is the fact that the threads with the most views and comments are about UNI and/or Iowa State on your own board. Kind of hilarious.

Not really. I'll keep the thread going forever if you keep posting. Some have the attitude to ignore Trolls. My philosophy on the other hand is to keep taking it the Trolls, time and time, and time again. I'll just keep coming at you showing what a joke you are all day long. If you think you are "scoring" points or something that is only true in your mind, everyone else laughs at you, and wonders why you waste your time pretending to be a UNI fan, when you are a Clown fan.

One must ask with all this NBA talent pumping through Iowa City how in the world have they not won a tournament game in nearly 15 years? I mean seriously though? Is it Fran? Blue blood program over there!

How do we go from NBA scouts liking an Iowa player over an Iowa State player to Iowa City pumping out NBA talent? I don't see either school pumping out true NBA talent obviously if either school was you or I wouldn't be looking up at programs like Kentucky, North Carolina, or Duke.

How do we go from NBA scouts liking an Iowa player over an Iowa State player to Iowa City pumping out NBA talent? I don't see either school pumping out true NBA talent obviously if either school was you or I wouldn't be looking up at programs like Kentucky, North Carolina, or Duke.

Iowa State isn't looking up at North Carolina.

Iowa State isn't looking up at North Carolina.

ahahahahahahahaa you're funny

db778a8bda03d0647d9f693bd1fa1e8f.jpg

I believe what he is refering to is the fact that the threads with the most views and comments are about UNI and/or Iowa State on your own board. Kind of hilarious.

Go read the Coker thread and see how many references there are you UNI. Troll

Thanks for your comments little brother. It will be nice to hear from you next year when you go back to sucking a$$.

Yeah, when they graduate five seniors who now account for 52% of their scoring, 71% of their rebounding, 54% of their assists and 47% of their minutes.

And yet in all the NBA mock drafts I saw both Meeks and Paige on nearly all of them. So as far as the NBA is concerned, yes, ISU is looking up at UNC.

We were a better seed than them last year and beat them without Niang. Better seed this year. We'll be a better seed next season. Not to mention the NCAA is about drop the hammer on them. Does UNC have th e prestige and history? Clearly. Lately ISU has been the better program.

Thanks for your comments little brother. It will be nice to hear from you next year when you go back to sucking a$$.

Iowa should have a solid frontcourt next year. Woodbury goes to the bench with foul trouble you have Uthoff and Uhl as your forwards. Do they weigh 200 pounds between the two of them?? Gonna be a rough year little bro.

Iowa should have a solid frontcourt next year. Woodbury goes to the bench with foul trouble you have Uthoff and Uhl as your forwards. Do they weigh 200 pounds between the two of them?? Gonna be a rough year little bro.

"Iowa is the little brother" says an Iowa State fan posting on an Iowa Hawkeye forum within a post titled "Seth Tuttle". :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You are being the exact definition of a little brother and its hilarious that you dont even realize it. Inferiority complex? Check. Running to brag once you have more success than your older brother for once? Check. Running your mouth without providing any sort of evidence to prove your case other than your opinion? Check.

Thank you for proving our point, little brother. Keep doing what you do, its both adorable and hilarious.

Latest posts