Seth Tuttle

So in other words even Fairfax knows he is wrong and scared to make the wager. How about he bans himself if this doesn't happen?

I must be providing valuable information to this site. Look at the views and comments on the index page when I comment the stats dwarf any other thread.

I hope UNI and Tuttle have a great run in the NCAA tourney and that they and the Hawks make it to the sweet sixteen.

I must be providing valuable information to this site. Look at the views and comments on the index page when I comment the stats dwarf any other thread.

Going into a crowded theater and yelling "FIRE!" Will cause all hellz to break loose. It also mean the person who does it is a total tool.....you are he guy who yelled "Fire" with your idiotic thread. Don't hurt yourself too much patting yourself on the back that you got a reaction to it.

Oh, and looks like White is a lock for first/second team All B1G. Should I PM you my info so you can send me my money?

I would too, but let's face it. I'd rather have Tuttle on Iowa's team instead of Woodbury. He has much better post moves, is a much better ball handler, a much better passer with more court sense, plays defense as well as Woodbury, and is a better rebounder. He doesn't make stupid turnovers and he is much stronger going up for shots and putbacks.

His numbers wouldn't be as good in the B1G as they are in the MVC, but they would be a better than Woodbury's, and that includes the numbers we'll see from Woodbury next year. Woodbury will not average 10 points a game for the whole season, even if he plays 30 minutes a game next year.

Tuttle would be eaten alive by the centers in the B1G. Hammons? Kaminski? Jack? Olah? Egwu? Haas? Williams? All these guys are bigger, stronger and more athletic than Tuttle. Tuttle is a nice player but he'd have his lunch handed to him if he played center in the B1G.

Fairfax you want us to give Seth credit, but you can't give AW credit where credit is due. 1st team BIG. AW deserved it and you can't accept it. Get a life you f/////n jerk.

Fairfax you want us to give Seth credit, but you can't give AW credit where credit is due. 1st team BIG. AW deserved it and you can't accept it. Get a life you f/////n jerk.

I suppose that is all he has to aspire to is All Big Ten. Tuttle will be an All American. You choose which one you would rather have.

This is hilarious:

IMG_0407_zpslrjnz2x4.png

I suppose that is all he has to aspire to is All Big Ten. Tuttle will be an All American. You choose which one you would rather have.

Maybe if by some miracle Tuttle is First team All American, you will win back the $100 you lost to me. You really should listen to me and not the "National Media"

Seth will settle down with a very nice oriental girl in Hong Kong....and that's the extent of his glorious pro career....:p

Latest posts