Sat draft thread

iahawk20

Well, an hour to go and then we should start seeing a few Hawkeye go rather quickly.

Should be a good day for our Hawks!

One more article from a Bucs site....Ballard is someone they'd look at it appears?

They have Ballard, Stanzi, and Sash in the top 25 available.

seattle needs serious help all over. could see the manzi going there, but doubt it as petey seems to despise the midwest. maybe they'll pick up ballard as that would be some serious value and their DL is weak.

seattle needs serious help all over. could see the manzi going there, but doubt it as petey seems to despise the midwest. maybe they'll pick up ballard as that would be some serious value and their DL is weak.

Agree....both seem to fit needs they have. Will be interesting to see what Pete the cheat does.

i honestly couldn't guess where everyone else goes.

maybe someone picks up sash in the 4th, but i wouldn't know who.

donahue will get drafted, but once again, not sure who needs a punter right now.

JV will probably get picked up by someone like the pats, who value multi-use linemen.

don't think anyone else gets drafted, including DJK. hope i'm wrong though.

ballard is a steal right now in terms of talent. will be interesting who is willing to take the "chance" on him. wonder if KF will speak well of him now with the failed test. if so, could see a number of teams eager to pick him up with how versatile he is.

Defensive tackle is a glaring need for the Broncos that they have not addressed yet so Ballard could be an option for them.

Is he going to be a run stuffing defensive tackle at the next level or will he be more of a rush end?

ESPN broke away from coverage for a ten-minute in-studio discussion of a trade and pick (Julio Jones) that took place Thursday night. Really with I had NFL network.

ESPN broke away from coverage for a ten-minute in-studio discussion of a trade and pick (Julio Jones) that took place Thursday night. Really with I had NFL network.

NFL Network coverage has been soooo much better. Much greater focus on the actual current picks and not previous round info/interviews.

And they just spent five minutes talking about Cam Newton...AGAIN. My god how much can they go on and on about one guy? They make the same points and raise the same questions every time

NFL Network coverage has been soooo much better. Much greater focus on the actual current picks and not previous round info/interviews.

And you wouldn't have to listen to Berman. Complete dbag. I wouldn't be surprised if NFL Network steals Gruden away in the next couple years. He can't hang around ESPN tools forever

Latest posts