Sat draft thread

looks like it might be possible for the TE streak to end. There are a lot of good TEs still on the board.

My Bills have been drafting defensive players aggressively, and wish they needed a Safety because, if available, picking up sash in a 7th round scenario would be a great get. Ether way it looks like maybe Sash should have come back one more year to maybe help his draft spot.

What'd Bielema say? I followed the Giants for a little bit a couple years ago and I liked what I saw so I hope this works out for him.

Down to Reisner and...?

Find it hard to leave school early to be a late 6th rounder, unless there is some drastic family need to have cash. Woulda been great to have him around another year.

Ehh yeah. But would he have realistically gone any higher with another year under his belt?

Mike Mayok has been raving about him(and Iowa in general). Saying he's a very intelligent player.

Tyler MF Sash has NFL measurables, NFL physicality, NFL smarts and NFL attitude.

Barring injury, Tyler MF Sash will be a very successful pro.

I've been a Giants fan my whole life. Not sure why since I've grown up here in Iowa, just always have been. Finally a Hawk to root for on the team. Last Hawkeye to be drafted by the Giants...Scott Davis in 1993. Hopefully Mr. Sash has more success.

are you kidding? yes would love to have him back, but being drafted in the 4th or 6 th round is not that big of a deal money wise. You are still one of the top 200 players picked in the country. He was ready to make the leap and he will get $ in his pocket 1 yr earlier for playing for pay.

Find it hard to leave school early to be a late 6th rounder, unless there is some drastic family need to have cash. Woulda been great to have him around another year.

From ESPN:

Sash has limitations athletically but he does possess the instincts, toughness and prowess to develop into a valued contributor as a reserve and heavy special teams player at the next level.

That's not gonna change with another year at Iowa. Can't hate on a kid for getting paid.

He couldn't risk another year of college with his shoulders. He had to go, if he wanted his shot in the league.

He didn't leave school early. He's almost 23 years old and I believe he has either already graduated or is scheduled to do so in May.

The likelihood of him raising his stock was less than or equal to the likelihood of him sustaining more shoulder injuries. Leaving was a no-brainer.