Rumor - Vegas saying O'Keefe might be gone

Sally Mason is killing the football program from every angle. From the tailgate Nazi's to the over-reaction to the Coker incident. She's just plain bad for football. And Barta doesn't have the balls to stand up to her.

Sadly, only the big donors can do it I'm afraid.:mad:

Weird, just totally freaking weird. I can't even get to thinking about what this means, because it is just so dang weird.

Can anyone imagine KF without Norm and KOK?

You guys do realize Iowa will still run the same offense, right?

Pro set O's work. It's not having the imagination to change things up or put in plays that suit your personnel or putting in personnel packages that give you an advantage.

That is something that I think can and will change. Sure we will run the ball a ton but there are a lot of things that can be tweaked to make the O have that much better of a chance to win on any down.

Sadly, only the big donors can do it I'm afraid.:mad:

Unfortunately, you are incorrect. There is more going on right now. There are three sides to this, the U, the donors, and the athletic department/football program.

The second two trump the first, by a lot.

of course it is if you are a KOK hater.

Hater? No but the data I have in front of me tells me he's not a good coach. Unless you believe football is the same 10 years ago that it is now than it's a valid point orrrrrrr....you could label me based on nothing and that makes you look smarter I guess.

see my previous post about KOK and apply to this post.

Iowa had an offense that rated in the lower half of the country (yeah, injuries, I understand). They also had an incredibly opportunistic defense who created defense. A good chunk of our scores came from the opponents territory, aside from the game against Michigan State that year, (look at the scoring summaries from that season, it's true), I don't see how it's such a great year by an offensive coordinator.

Now do you have a real argument that I can knock out of the park or is that it?

Even though most recruits have signed their LOI it does not mean they can't get out of it, especially if there is a coaching change.

change is good, just hope it's not too much change all at once. I think out won't be under KF. I am cautiously excited.

makes sense, Miami's new coach, philbin was friends of KOK.

Latest posts