Rumor - Vegas saying O'Keefe might be gone

I guess some are now accusing me of spreading rumors, and impuning Mr. O'Keefe's character.

When do I get to be a HN Legend, so I can know everything (NOT), and help the I Club hold back the program even further?

Some of us took some action, limited albeit, but took some action. We got some change.

I have never one defamed someone on here. That's really a pretty crappy post, and a honorable man would remove it, and apologize.

Really???? Where do you get your info from? I didn't know that.

philbin named him, ferentz, and a few others when he was announced as new dolphins coach as people who were his biggest influencers.

if he didn't think KOK was a good coach, he wouldn't have hired him, even if they were friends.

There isn't a single person (myself included) that knows the things that KOK did for this program. I'll side with the people in the know who say he is a coach we can't afford to lose...Go back to your celebrating

There isn't a single person (myself included) that knows the things that KOK did for this program. I'll side with the people in the know who say he is a coach we can't afford to lose...Go back to your celebrating

Who's saying this?

I, being extremely critical of both coordinators, for different reasons, one related to inability, and the other related to health preventing him from doing his job, also realize the transition will be difficult. I'm prepared for this, and also excited about the future.

I was never once critical of Norm, although, those that never read my posts assumed I was. I have been critical of KoK for a long, long time. And that includes our 11-2 year.

I nominate this guy for best poster under 200 posts. For that matter, best poster under 30,000 posts.

why do you care? you would say that person was irrelevant...

tavern hokery at it's finest.

Still yet to here, like, thoughts from you. Got any?

See if I'm wrong there would be an argument you could come up with to dispute me (and I'm sure there is one) but instead I assume you'll just rely on people who are "in the know" to think for you. If that's the case, fine, but leave me alone then because stating that is a waste.

Last edited:
Well Norm and Ken are things of the past. Good, bad, whatever. Doesn't mean a thing now. I am looking forward to new coaches with new ideas and seeing some things on the field that aren't the same the same the same the same. How exciting it will be to see the Hawks line up at Soldier Field next fall. GO HAWKS!!!!

Someone that knows. I'll leave it at that...

ferentz wouldn't have kept him around if he wasn't important to the program. lot of assistants have come and gone - if ferentz does not like, c ya later.

don't let the tavern hoks on this board get ya down....

keep it up!