Rumor - Vegas saying O'Keefe might be gone

There's been talk about Miami going after Payton Manning. Can you imagine Manning and O'Keefe together?! ...something really strange about that.
Not really. Peyton is his own offensive coordinator, it'll be just like the last 10 years, with Okeefes offenses not doing much, and Peytons being one of the best in the business.

KOK will be getting Peyton's gatorade and that's about it.

I will also add that some of you will realize that Ken O' Keefe is a great coach and he will be missed....

I will also add that some of you will realize that Ken O' Keefe is a great coach and he will be missed....

truth, and truth to the guy who posted about our assistant coaches not being wanted.

as some else stated - be careful what you wish for...

two new coordinators? hell of a transition.

he is a good coach just not on most Saturday.

if he is gone Kirk will find an adequate replacement.

****'s happening
marcmorehouse @marcmorehouse
I think KOK to the Dolphins has and or is happening. It's 5 on Friday, so you know what that means.

if he is gone Kirk will find an adequate replacement.

WHO? WHO CAN YOU FIND THIS LATE? WE WILL END UP WITH SOME MORON FROM VALLEY OR DOWLING OR APPLE VALLEY OR SOMETHING RUNNING THE OFFENSE IF WE GO LOOKING RIGHT NOW.

You got $25 million for facilities improvements and Nike giving you new unis every week so you can get a special segment on ESPN every week?

No, but I find players to compete with the 5 other teams in our division. I like their approach to getting possessions more so than the read option itself anyways.

It appears to be true, but no absolute confirmation. It also appears some larger donors, with I eluded to, and got personally insulted over, were upset over the handling of Marcus Coker, and I guess it seems KoK agreed.

That's about all I can say with uncertainty.

Latest posts