Rudock Update

LOL look guy, Bob sees the name LaRon and already has made up his mind on how he feels about the guy. They're all the same to him.

Look, *********, this will be my last post to you in this thread.

Call me a racist one more time, I WILL report it as a harrassment/obscene/whatever post. The fact you're an a-hole notwithstanding, YOU'RE the prong who cited the "black-and-white" two-QB system. I was merely showing resentment for FORMER players tweeting negative things about the staff/program with regard to favoritism/etc.

If CJB is the starting QB and Iowa jumps out to a big lead, who's coming in to replace the stating QB? Should it be the 3rd string QB? And who's that? Would Jake be inactive for the game?

Forgot his name, but it was posted elsewhere, there is a RS Fr, I think first name is David, that would probably see action before Wiegers if we were comfortably ahead. Woefully behind? I would HOPE the staff would either burn Wiegers's redshirt (assuming he is the "best" option at #3), or if JR is 80% or better, put him in.

I don't think there is "inactive" status, but it begs the question, if Jake (or CJ, or any other QB) were truly not available, would they "travel" him, or take another QB or player in a "need/thin" position?

EDIT: Frankly, seeing on replay that Jake was tapping CJs shoulder pads before one series (I assume encouragement), he is probably better as a "sideline coach" for CJ than GD is from the booth.

Of that twitter group, who (aside from McNutt) were starters? Better question, which weren't arrested?

so...if you're not a starter your opinion is invalid? And being in trouble does the same. I guess we better not read any interviews or comments from Peter Jok or Josh Oglesby for the next few years.

If those guys are tweeting (the football players) you can bet there are plenty of other guys who are not... that have similar opinions.

Forgot his name, but it was posted elsewhere, there is a RS Fr, I think first name is David, that would probably see action before Wiegers if we were comfortably ahead. Woefully behind? I would HOPE the staff would either burn Wiegers's redshirt (assuming he is the "best" option at #3), or if JR is 80% or better, put him in.

I don't think there is "inactive" status, but it begs the question, if Jake (or CJ, or any other QB) were truly not available, would they "travel" him, or take another QB or player in a "need/thin" position?

EDIT: Frankly, seeing on replay that Jake was tapping CJs shoulder pads before one series (I assume encouragement), he is probably better as a "sideline coach" for CJ than GD is from the booth.

I would guess they bring one of the walk ons with them this week if Jake is not 100%.

If Jake is not available and we are up big (please let this be the case) I think either CJ is in the game for every snap, and they adjust things to keep him safe, or they bring in a walk on to hand off. I doubt they burn Tyler's redshirt for big lead mop up.

Or, I think we put a RB is to take the shot gun snap and we play a very non-throwing wildcat. Bullock would be good for this roll. Line up a FB to the side of Damon and just run it for the 4th quarter.

so...if you're not a starter your opinion is invalid? And being in trouble does the same. I guess we better not read any interviews or comments from Peter Jok or Josh Oglesby for the next few years.

If those guys are tweeting (the football players) you can bet there are plenty of other guys who are not... that have similar opinions.

Jok and Oglesby have either started or gotten significant minutes. With the exception of McNutt, the others rarely (if ever) started, were far from "star" status, and, in at least one case, were all but "run off". There were nothing but complaints about Shumpert's pass-catching ability for four years. In year 5, he held onto a few passes. That's under at least two QBs, so at least he was an equal-opportunity pass-dropper.

You ever hear the phrase "Politics stops at the border"? It USED to be accepted/expected that whatever differences politicians had in the halls of legislature, commissions, etc., went out the window and unity ruled the day when matters were "global". Same thing SHOULD apply with former players. You don't rank on former teammates or coaches. Or, more to the point, doing so pretty much explians why some guys DON'T last four years in a program.

Look, *********, this will be my last post to you in this thread.

Call me a racist one more time, I WILL report it as a harrassment/obscene/whatever post. The fact you're an a-hole notwithstanding, YOU'RE the prong who cited the "black-and-white" two-QB system. I was merely showing resentment for FORMER players tweeting negative things about the staff/program with regard to favoritism/etc.

You sure like to act like a tough guy on here, when in reality you wouldn't say two words to my face old man.

Gotta love message board threads..

py5XY.jpg

You sure like to act like a tough guy on here, when in reality you wouldn't say two words to my face old man.

I wouldn't be seen in public with you. I will, however, concede, you're tough. One can just tell. Tough, racist. Both endearing qualities.

Any time, sport. Any time.

My guns are real. You're welcome to meet them, sport.

My father always used to say "Craig, that's not the way it is. You kids have been nothin' but punks. Sissified. So quick to pick up a gun. Too scared to take an *** whipping. Raises his fists This is what makes you a man. When I was growing up, this was all the protection we needed. You win some, you lose some. But you live. You live to fight another day. Now you think you're a man with that gun in your hand don't you?"

Good advice, but he's gone now and my guns are feeling like they want to come out and play.

"I'd like to introduce you to my two friends....Jack Johnson and Tom O'Leary!"

"Say hello to Dr. Watts!"

"Go on Pepe le Pew and break my arm!"

At the flag pole, 3pm and you had better be there. Kick his *** C-Bass!!!!

Get a room you 2.

I totally understand your post. Why should I totally understand your post is my next question? It would make no sense for ANY other program IN THE NATION to play Rudock over cj. but hey...................................In kirk we trust.

You're right. No other fan base in the country ever thinks the back up should play. heavy sarcasm.

Hate to break it to you, but you're not unique, neither are the coaches or the general fan base.

Latest posts