Round of 32 Thread

Here's hoping Texas A&M can keep their foot on the gas and send that Cheating Roy Williams back to his swamp in Chapel Hell.

Count me as rooting for the BIG at this point in the season....................

NCAA Tournament conference standings through March 16
*Note - single bid conferences are only listed if their teams won a game.

• Missouri Valley 2-0
  • West Coast 2-0
  • America East 1-0
  • Conference USA 1-0
  • Big Ten 5-1
  • Big 12 6-3
  • ACC 7-4
  • Big East 5-3
  • SEC 7-5
  • American 2-2
  • Big South 1-1
  • MAC 1-1
  • Mountain West 1-1
  • SWAC 1-1
  • Atlantic 10 2-3
  • Pac-12 0-3

Hoped another B1G team would advance to the Sweet 16, even if that meant holding my nose and rooting for Izzo and Sparty. Plus, Boeheim runs a greasy program.

Crap.

Syracuse basketball is not near as slimy as you might think. They are not saints, but they are not even top 10 in cheating.

Count me as rooting for the BIG at this point in the season....................

NCAA Tournament conference standings through March 16
*Note - single bid conferences are only listed if their teams won a game.

• Missouri Valley 2-0
  • West Coast 2-0
  • America East 1-0
  • Conference USA 1-0
  • Big Ten 5-1
  • Big 12 6-3
  • ACC 7-4
  • Big East 5-3
  • SEC 7-5
  • American 2-2
  • Big South 1-1
  • MAC 1-1
  • Mountain West 1-1
  • SWAC 1-1
  • Atlantic 10 2-3
  • Pac-12 0-3

Let's go UMBC and Loyola Chicago!

Syracuse basketball is not near as slimy as you might think. They are not saints, but they are not even top 10 in cheating.
True, but Boeheim may have the most punchable mug in college coaching as well as the most annoying whine.

Do you believe that when Iowa knoked off the 'cuse in the 1980 regional semifinal Boeheim was the coach then.

True, but Boeheim may have the most punchable mug in college coaching as well as the most annoying whine.

Do you believe that when Iowa knoked off the 'cuse in the 1980 regional semifinal Boeheim was the coach then.

And since 1976-77 season, Boeheim ONLY has 8 conference titles. Yet, his tourney record is pretty stellar...

I’m old enough to remember when it was only No. 1 seeds got the home cooking. But no favorite sons in the NCAA, right?

Can't remember all MSUs gifts, but I don't think UNC or Duke EVER play outside the Carolinas before the second weekend. Or it sure seems that way.

Big Ten sends 2 teams to the sweet 16. Michigan on a miracle and a Hass-less Purdue.

If only Fran understood a sliver of the zone defense Syracuse does.

And since 1976-77 season, Boeheim ONLY has 8 conference titles. Yet, his tourney record is pretty stellar...
Like Lute, he has had a lot of feast in the postseason and a lot of famine. If you make it to enough dances I guess that's par for the course. He's actually had a similar career to Lute, over a longer period. Both have NC's, both have made multiple final fours, both have had spectacular first round flameouts. Both have lost to fifteen seeds in the opening round. Both are readily available for radio interviews during final four week. Lute did play much more challenging non conference schedules.

Was MSU and the Cuse going for the most bricks in a game?

Just horrible shooting and a majority of it wasn’t because of defense.

Musselman with no post game f bombs
All Class for the Wolfpack
Glad to see another slime ball Cronin go down

Rar-Puppy-Wants-Basketball-golden-retreivers-21286659-360-275.jpg