Round of 32 Thread

I am not still in it...........Up until Sunday, I was in the 99th percentile in the ESPN challenge. But, had Michigan State to win. Not that I love Michigan State, but I thought they had a lot better team than what I saw against Syracuse. My goodness they sucked.

I was never sold on Michigan St. This year. It was wierd. Michigan St only had 4 losses on the season which surprised me. To me it felt like they had 7 or 8.

I was never sold on Michigan St. This year. It was wierd. Michigan St only had 4 losses on the season which surprised me. To me it felt like they had 7 or 8.

They didn't look to be in sync all season. Talent carried them but something was off. Not the right combinations, not quite enough talent or experience to play Izzo's style......

:cool:

In addition to the famous late shot to beat Oklahoma, Gamble shot something like 78% for the TOURNAMENT.

It was definitely his audition for the NBA.

Gamble, Horton, Marble and BJ in one recruiting class. And Les Jepsen turned out to be solid in time, too.

Gamble also had a late game winner at OSU. His famous quote: "I was looking for the open man, then I realized in was me."

Gamble had a nice career with the Celtics.....

Don Nelson played with the Celts for 11 seasons.....

:cool:

NCAA Tournament conference standings through Thursday
Note: single bid conferences are only listed if their teams won a game.

• Missouri Valley 3-0
  • Big Ten 7-2
  • Big 12 9-3
  • ACC 11-5
  • West Coast 2-1
  • SEC 8-8
  • Big East 5-5
  • Mountain West 2-2
  • America East 1-1
  • Big South 1-1
  • Conference USA 1-1
  • MAC 1-1
  • SWAC 1-1
  • American 2-3
  • Atlantic 10 2-3
  • Pac-12 0-3
Even with a loss yesterday the Big Ten is looking pretty respectable considering most labeled us as having a down year. Big 12 is in a good position with 2 more wins and a loss yesterday and 3 teams in the Elite 8. Michigan would seem to have a favorable match-up for the next round.