Rodriguez in trouble, again!

Anyone else think RRod is about done with his Big 10 experience?

Michigan made the same mistake Indiana did in hiring Calvin Sampson. They went with a guy with an iffy moral foundation. I hope they spank Michigan good and hard. As for RRod, he'll turn up again at a school in the South. This behavior is expected down there.

I presume this is tied in with the Michigan investigation to some degree. They are probably digging around W Virginia to see if there was a pattern on non-compliance.

I'm just glad they are pursuing the investigation instead of just sweeping it under the rug. I was afraid that it would have just quietly gone away (because it's Michigan) & would have never been any repercussion of his actions. It looks like in the end, RR is going to get nailed.

I agree, I think his days are numbered at Michigan.

Between Michigan & USC, they sure are keeping the NCAA busy.

Should be fun to watch!

I presume this is tied in with the Michigan investigation to some degree. They are probably digging around W Virginia to see if there was a pattern on non-compliance.

I'm just glad they are pursuing the investigation instead of just sweeping it under the rug. I was afraid that it would have just quietly gone away (because it's Michigan) & would have never been any repercussion of his actions. It looks like in the end, RR is going to get nailed.

I agree, I think his days are numbered at Michigan.

Between Michigan & USC, they sure are keeping the NCAA busy.

Should be fun to watch!

Yeah, and funny how USC's keep getting "swept under the rug" while Michigan's have not.

michigan is in trouble and if now would be the time to tell rod to step down if they were going too

doesn't bother me if he stays though because i get to make fun of my friend every year watching them play

Jim Harbaugh can back up the truck. Michigan needs saving by a Michigan man. Look for 10 years at $40-50 Million.

I want RR to stay at Michigan as long as possible, keep going 7-5, 6-6 every year, everyone is getting caught up onto the fad known as the spread. Yeah, it probably helps the conference as a whole when Michigan is good, but it is not breaking my heart any seeing them struggle.

Latest posts