Rob Howe Having it Out With Perrault...

What credentials does Matty 'Sling'n Mud' P actually have?

He's never coached and run a program at the collegiate level yet he is an expert about it ?

He has few facts he can actually go on the air with yet makes large assumptions and connects dots on anything and everything? He throws player's names out on a whim like he did Stanzi tonight.

When will he actually produce a list of these perfect programs that he makes us believe exist out there? You know the one's that win all of their games, graduate all of their players and never have any on or off the field issues? Evidentally they are numerous because he paints the U of IA as a lone 'renegade' outfit.

I think Rob Howe deserves huge props for his stand --- he could not be more correct even if it was not done on the best stage.

Look if Rob is off his show I'm not tuning in. There are other options.

Great radio! Can any of our HN student posters verify if in fact Stanzi and DJK are boys?

When I lived in the duplex adjacent next to DJK, they came over to hang out with my roomates. I would say by their antics that they were close enough, but probably not "boys." Even my close friends throughout college that were in Athletics used and I would not be the one to come forward- nor would their teammates (even those that were in a position battle)

Fine they have at least one thing in common. That doesn't mean they have a lot in common. Furthermore, Rob would have a better idea of what they have in common better than Perrault, you, or me. He has been at interviews with these guys and has spoken to them and can get a better indication of their personalities than some talking head who I doubt has ever spoken to either player.

yes because in an interview, you get the full picture of a person.

if Rob thinks they never hung out, he's wrong.

That was unreal. I have known Rob for about 11 years. I have hired Rob and would love to work with him again. Rob is real hard to anger in my experience. And I listened to the entire thing, and when I heard Matt go to the Stanzi card, I thought Rob might turn on that and he did.

Now, Matt is defending himself with the Clintonian style of what the definition of is is. He tried some of this puff up stuff yesterday when I was on, and wasn't going to go there.

Now Matt is saying Rob's a Hawkeye fan and has to protect Iowa.

That's weak sauce Matt. you brought it on yourself.

Watch out Jon, Giggles will call you out on his show. If he is feeling saucy he may call you the laziest guy in the business like he did Paul Clark. The guy is simply unprofessional.

what gets me one guy calls in and starts talking about back in 81 and Miller and Matt cuts him off because they can't defend theirselves, but he can throw out Ricky's name. Several other times they say we can't say such and such because they don't know for sure but continues to mention Rick.

Rob looked dumb. he lost his cool and claimed Stanzi and Derrell "dont have much in common." Really? where are they both from? cause one guys black and ones white they cant have anything in common?

look, Perrault is what he is and Rob lowered himself to that level today.

You should be careful when using the word dumb, especially with what you wrote following. I would say that those comments come across as very ignorant.

What credentials does Matty 'Sling'n Mud' P actually have?

He's never coached and run a program at the collegiate level yet he is an expert about it ?

He has few facts he can actually go on the air with yet makes large assumptions and connects dots on anything and everything? He throws player's names out on a whim like he did Stanzi tonight.

When will he actually produce a list of these perfect programs that he makes us believe exist out there? You know the one's that win all of their games, graduate all of their players and never have any on or off the field issues? Evidentally they are numerous because he paints the U of IA as a lone 'renegade' outfit.

I think Rob Howe deserves huge props for his stand --- he could not be more correct even if it was not done on the best stage.

Look if Rob is off his show I'm not tuning in. There are other options.

he knows enough about KF from today's press conference that he predicts iowa will suffer in recruiting because KF doesn't care about his players, nor has a family feel on the team. ;)

Here is the post Rob specificaly mentioned on here that he had a problem with. called it irresponsible

Jeez .... if the rumor mill is anywhere CLOSE to being true #Iowa is going to be front page news soon ... in a BAD, BAD way. Monday, December 13, 2010 1:21:21 PM via web

more responsible retweet this from some guy who has a 100 followers and highly doubtful is from Iowa and just reporting message board rumors.

sportspicks

Looking like up to 20 players for iowa's bowl game will be suspended.

more rumors a "journalist" shouldn't be tweeting about

We've been debating this for the past hour ... gotta wait for the official news release RT @CafediScala it bad enough to fire KF?

I'm not saying anything specifically except it's BAD RT @nickgustafson @sportstalkmatt Hearing ten starters out? That what you're hearing?

Just told to expect that Jewel Hampton's release from #Iowa to officially come out in the coming minutes. The Titanic just said LOOK OUT!

real funny cocaine joke

In case you didn't get the Titanic reference ... tip of the iceberg joke ... get it? Ah ... forget it. LOL.

When I lived in the duplex adjacent next to DJK, they came over to hang out with my roomates. I would say by their antics that they were close enough, but probably not "boys." Even my close friends throughout college that were in Athletics used and I would not be the one to come forward- nor would their teammates (even those that were in a position battle)

You have seen them hang out before.

It would appear that this has been seconded. Are you having a hard time believing this?

I have tried hard not listen to their horrible radio time slot in quite awhile. It's sad that I have to go over to Marty sometimes because he seems like the better choice. Why does the Des Moines sports radio market think I want to listen to d bags from Omaha or Canada talk about sports? They either talk about crap nobody cares about, or give completely uneducated opinions on things. It took me all of 20 minutes listening to their first show to know Perrault has about as much sports knowledge as an eight year old girl.

It would appear that this has been seconded. Are you having a hard time believing this?

No, i think it is possible that they have all hung out at one time or another. But did they know each others deep dark secrets? i don't know. When did they hang? When they were freshmen? because at that time it was cool given they were both from ohio, or were they buds of late? Who was DJK real tight with, other than himself and this Brady Johnson?

Latest posts