Report: B1G Cancels Fall Football Season

Any chance we can claim a NC? I'll settle for a division or conference championship? I mean its only right since we voted to play. I'm sure the other schools will hold that against us in terms of recruiting so I say run with it. Nebby can claim the sellout streak continues, but due to lack of any sort of recent success on the field they get no claim to any sort of titles.

Yes, you can. But you shouldn't be surprised. When you have hardcore right wingers like me and hardcore anarcho communist fascists like Fryowa both saying there isn't going to be a season, you should take heed. This news should surprise no one on HN.
We both got trashed back in early May for saying there was going to be no football. No one ever listens to the smart people.

Yeah I'm not in the surprised crowd at all. Been prepared for anything to happen for awhile now. Just in the pissed off at the world stage of my life. I'm afraid it may be that way till they absolutely confirm that basketball will be a full go.. Till then I'm going to be a mess.

We both got trashed back in early May for saying there was going to be no football. No one ever listens to the smart people.
Did you? Didn't see anyone trash either of you about that prediction, just hopeful that it wouldn't come true.

Lols.

I understand the sentiment here, but public health advice and opinions on pandemic response from. Jim Harbaugh is pretty hilarious...

That’s be like @ModebaSan and @Ian Pike Hammer giving out advice on how not to get catfished online.

Did you? Didn't see anyone trash either of you about that prediction, just hopeful that it wouldn't come true.
Lots of people saying early on how stupid of a suggestion it was that there wouldn’t be sports this coming fall.

haha, like u 2 were the only ones remotely seeing this happen.

wait a month and see where school openings are at.

and i will say it that this bad infection rate could have been much lower if just 2 people trump and McConnell would have got yheir heads out of their asses 4 months ago. and what i am saying directly impacts hawkeye sports, the UI, etc.

they could have passed the House 3 trillion latest relief plan 2 months ago, got stupidd governors closing down to drop infection rates way down, totally ramped up fast testing and isolation...

and u could have had your awesome football

Also, saying it right now so everyone doesn’t get all surprised and bent out of shape in three months...

Ain’t no basketball happenin’ this year neither.

time to play some Saturday golf this fall, fo more home projects...

and watch more online football reruns

haha, like u 2 were the only ones remotely seeing this happen.

wait a month and see where school openings are at.

and i will say it that this bad infection rate could have been much lower if just 2 people trump and McConnell would have got yheir heads out of their asses 4 months ago. and what i am saying directly impacts hawkeye sports, the UI, etc.

they could have passed the House 3 trillion latest relief plan 2 months ago, got stupidd governors closing down to drop infection rates way down, totally ramped up fast testing and isolation...

and u could have had your awesome football
Put down the Stroh’s, Francis. Christ almighty it’s not even noon on a Monday and you’re half drunk.

My “awesome football?”

Also, saying it right now so everyone doesn’t get all surprised and bent out of shape in three months...

Ain’t no basketball happenin’ this year neither.

very highly highly probable u r correct as even with no fans in the stands u cant operate college bball in an nba type bubble

time to play some Saturday golf this fall, fo more home projects...

and watch more online football reruns
My leaf removal is gonna be more timely this fall, that’s for sure. I can do it on Saturday, but I’ll probably still run my leaf blower all day Sunday too, to piss off the religious wackos in my town.

Latest posts