Remember when? You too Jon...

OK4P is trolling mostly, but its funny, so its cool....

No, I'm not, pal. If Ferentz wins on Friday, dude has a pass until the end of 2015 in my book. Davis won't, but Ferentz will. If Ferentz wins every game against the cupcakes, keeps it close with the better teams despite our talent deficiencies this year and then beats both Michigan and Nebraska in the same season, this will go down as one of the better seasons ever for Iowa football. Sorry we can't get to 10 or 11 wins, but all things considered, this has been a pretty good season and it can go from good to great with the next 60 minutes of football.

It is funny, cause this is predictable. You see it in politics and political debates all the time. Once you dig into your position you contort in every way imaginable to keep that position.

It was funny, cause OOtH said that I am the same and wouldn't ever stop supporting KF. I said I would if we didn't improve from last year. I don't think he believe/believes me. The funny thing is in some ways KF has lost me a little bit this year, even with the improved team and coaching. That is for a different day though, after the bowl game, when once again the only subject around here will be KF and the haters hatin, and the defenders defending.

There are times I am a Ferentz hater and times I am a Ferentz lover. You ain't a Hawk fan if you ain't a Ferentz lover after old boy just tuned up Michigan for the 4th time in 5 years.

There are times I am a Ferentz hater and times I am a Ferentz lover. You ain't a Hawk fan if you ain't a Ferentz lover after old boy just tuned up Michigan for the 4th time in 5 years.

Especially the way we did it. We tried like heck to give them then game. The problem was, in the end we were just that much better than them, that we could overcome all the mistakes and still beat them.

Really dude? You could've easily made your point without the personal attack.

Stating the truth is not a personal attack, bud. Furthermore, with the inclusion of the "with all due respect" qualifier, any semblance of a personal attack is removed.

So sometimes you're a Hawk fan and sometimes you aren't?;)

I don't know that I would call a 3 pt win, "tuning them up." More like Michigan tinkled it down their leg.

I don't know that I would call a 3 pt win, "tuning them up." More like Michigan tinkled it down their leg.
Michigan did not tinkle it down their leg. Look, I am usually realistic about the Hawks, and I fully admit we have had some lucky bounces over the years. This was not the case last Saturday. We had some huge mistakes early in the game. We physically manhandled Michigan, and statistically dominated the game. Michigan was lucky to be in the game against us this year. If not for a few horrible decisions, the game would have certainly been more lopsided.

Michigan did not tinkle it down their leg. Look, I am usually realistic about the Hawks, and I fully admit we have had some lucky bounces over the years. This was not the case last Saturday. We had some huge mistakes early in the game. We physically manhandled Michigan, and statistically dominated the game. Michigan was lucky to be in the game against us this year. If not for a few horrible decisions, the game would have certainly been more lopsided.

Agreed. The dominance in the trenches by the Hawks was a thing of beauty. This is looking like the Ferentz squads of the past - the kind that gets really hard to beat when the o-line gels.

I didn't read through this thread, but I'm here to agree with rjbaustain.

I predicted 8-4 and was told I was being a homer, drinking the cool-aid. If that happens, I'm no expert. I just realized the situation last year and didn't doubt Ferentz.

So just eat your crow and you can wash it down with a cold beer in Tampa.

Cheers

Is this serious? I mean we tinkled it down our leg, and still won the game. Maybe for people who don't know football, they can't see the difference, since we did get one TO, and then sealed the victory after that. The fact is we were the much better football team Saturday and it wasn't even close.

This isn't a season of epic proportions, but I will admit to be over reactionary this year...at times, frightfully so.

Reading your tweets in the first half of the Michigan game I was hoping someone was hiding the razor blades.

Well, its an opinion. Not fact. Its not fact because he doesnt know me personally. So, in reality, he is showing a lack of intelligence by stating it is fact. I always thought the Iowa school systems were outstanding. But occasionally one slips through.
And its weak to call people names that dont agree with your opinion. Thats a lazy mans defense.

Iowa 400+ total yards.
Michigan 160 or so.
Game was an *** whipping. If anyone tried to pee it down their legs, it was Iowa.

Michigan had a 21-7 lead then completely collapsed. Iowa never led in the game until the last few minutes. Ya gotta have the lead in order to pee it away.

Michigan had a 21-7 lead then completely collapsed. Iowa never led in the game until the last few minutes. Ya gotta have the lead in order to pee it away.

When the team with 4 turnover(2 of which were for basically immediate touchdowns) beats a team with 1 turnover that didn't result in points....the team with 4 turnovers typically is the superior team.

Latest posts