Probability of Making Tourney

Didnt have the exact same record last year? 20-11 and 9-9?

I wouldnt think this year is a lock, but the Michigan win... and the huge comeback @Illinois is saving them into the tourny this year.

No signature wins? Hmmm let me think....hmmm oh that's right
Michigan
OSU
Xavier

Yeah nothing amazing but some good wins. Take your wahmbulence somewhere else guy.

I'll say Michigan was a signature win (maybe). OSU and Xavier...this is a joke right

If Lunardi drops us to a 10 or something before the 1st game of the B1G tournament - thereby indicating he had made a mistake about Iowa, then getting nervous would be appropriate. Lunardi dropping a team that much after 1 loss would be historic though, as far as I know.

If Lunardi drops us to a 10 or something before the 1st game of the B1G tournament - thereby indicating he had made a mistake about Iowa, then getting nervous would be appropriate. That would be historic though, as far as I know.

You can't lose to one of the worst teams in the BIG...at home...on senior night...to finish 9-9 in conference play and think we are a lock. The way this team is playing do you really think they have much of a chance in the BTT? This team is mentally not there...they think they can play one half of basketball and that's good enough. They have done nothing which tells me they will win a first round BTT game. At 20-12 it's really hard to say they are a LOCK. The high hopes we all had for a magical season have vanished into thin air.

You can't lose to one of the worst teams in the BIG...at home...on senior night...to finish 9-9 in conference play and think we are a lock. The way this team is playing do you really think they have much of a chance in the BTT? This team is mentally not there...they think they can play one half of basketball and that's good enough. They have done nothing which tells me they will win a first round BTT game. At 20-12 it's really hard to say they are a LOCK. The high hopes we all had for a magical season have vanished into thin air.

A magical regular season maybe. But this team still has a chance to make something of it whether you want to believe they are in or not.

I think this is a year where the hype train that was Iowa basketball will help us get in. Too many people would have egg on their face.

This team is dropping faster than Malaysia Air

tumblr_lwobmpkPmB1r6aoq4o1_400.gif

Iowa is in. No question. Had the season been reversed we would probably be on the bubble. But Iowa will be dancing.

Agreed. What Iowa has in their favor is the fact that they have been ranked most all season. I agree that if they had a bad start to the season then turned it on late they would be fighting for committee recognition.

Latest posts