Probability of Making Tourney

OKHawk

Banned
With another embarrassing outing tonight, our record over the last ten games to end the regular season, a .500 record, an awful record versus the top 25 and no signature wins, what do you really believe the probability is of this team making the NCAA Tourney? (For sake of argument, let's assume they lose first round in the BTT which is almost a certainty at this point).

If we go one and done we are firmly on the bubble...the committee takes serious consideration of your last 10 games.

If they lose first round of BTT then they are NIT bound

If we go one and done we are firmly on the bubble...the committee takes serious consideration of your last 10 games.

According to the bracketologists and the media folks who do the mock selection show, the last 10 games is not a consideration that the committee looks at when deciding on the field. Seeding maybe, but not for selection.

All the talking heads say we are in... I'm just going to bury my head in the sand like a lot of the "Real Fans" (as I'm told) and pretend we are in.

Not much else to do at this point.

With another embarrassing outing tonight, our record over the last ten games to end the regular season, a .500 record, an awful record versus the top 25 and no signature wins, what do you really believe the probability is of this team making the NCAA Tourney? (For sake of argument, let's assume they lose first round in the BTT which is almost a certainty at this point).

Actually, we have a GREAT chance to make it through our BTT opener...well, maybe not.

Frankly, after the early Fran lovefest, I'm ready to move on. He turned things around, he obviously doesn't have the tools to do more than he has done. At least he has gotten the program to the point where a decent coach would actually take the job.

OTOH, I also think Fran has earned a reputation that will put him at a disadvantage with officials. Outbursts or not, I think he is unfairly targeted. And that, itself, may be reason enough to start thinking in another direction.

No signature wins? Hmmm let me think....hmmm oh that's right
Michigan
OSU
Xavier

Yeah nothing amazing but some good wins. Take your wahmbulence somewhere else guy.

They are far from in right now. NIT is more likely at this point. Pathetic performance, pathetic coaching, **** luck.

When is the last time a team went from a projected 6 to out this late. Look that up, and maybe I'll buy it.

Even if the Hawks win 1 in the BTT, looks like a 10 seed for them. If they lose Thursday, then they may be in danger, depending on upsets in conference tourneys that allow lesser teams to get in.

Wow, this is disappointing.

Seriously, who gives a ****? At least those of us who expect to win some $ in pools now have an easy 1st round upset pick.

Latest posts