Presser Update Thread

It is good to see the early work that he is putting in for next year. A lot of coaches don't put this much time in on these details this early. I look forward to seeing it pay off.

"I have to do a better job as a head coach spending more time in this building .. I have to watch more film"

Exploding_head123.jpg

Last edited:
KF says he doesnt like to look backwards then he says they need to look at things to evaluate.

You better be looking back to the last few seasons to see that CJ needed to play more this year.

Funny he said that when he talked about 1999.

Haha, we're not one for looking backwards...

"back in 1999...."

I found this funny as well. I think he looks backwards quite a bit in these pressers.

My opinion. KF should have simply not had this presser. Absolutely nothing good/positive came from this, only more negative. If you not going to give any details, don't give anything.

Win more games. Do this, and I don't give one rip if you ever do another presser.

This is the first presser ive ever listened to live, i'll never do it again.

We don't have the smartest head coach... He should have put on a shirt and have to wear it the next time he loses to ISU.

It is good to see the early work that he is putting in for next year. A lot of coaches don't put this much time in on these details this early. I look forward to seeing it pay off.

Just a tad to obvious on that one nick. Made me lol though.

After a season this bad at a place with so much in the way of resources and opportunity, he can afford to sit in front of the camera and basically say everything looks pretty good. Man, this guy really has the entire administration by the short & curlies.

How many coaches do take the time for depth charts and press conferences in January after bowls? I don't think I'm that far off.

This was a waste. At least Jon and Deace can have a quick podcast.

"That's football"
"That's coaching"
"highs and lows"
"don't think about the past"
"1999"

Latest posts