Presser Update Thread

"We clearly have work to do."

Yeah.

"Our goal has been to be big 10 football champions and be the best we can be at everything we can do. ... The highs and lows come and go."

That's the same as saying that's football without using the words that's football.

On depth chart:
"I am not totally tone deaf. Coming out of the last two games was very dissappointing."

"I thought it was important for us to create a starting point ... It was important to make it public as fast as possible."

NO COACHING CHANGES! WTF! Another year of god dam* greg davis. My sliver of faith I had in Kirk may have just vanished

Why are we talking about 1999? That was his first year coaching? This is year 16!!!! We shouldn't be starting over again...and again.

So everything is on the right track; no changes necessary. Good to hear.

Really glad the F1 season now rolls right through the end of November - I can get my competition fix elsewhere & not have to suffer another dog crap season.

Kirk, I've respected you, I've admired you, I've defended you...but I'm done. You are officially the fattest of the fat cats and you need to go - I only wish you could see it.

Just watching this makes me want to punch holes in the walls. We will look different but we have no idea what those changes will be. Stay tuned. I will let you know someday... LOL KF MANTRA. Just stay the course even when we suck at epic levels. Stay Calm. Eventually it will be okay... RIGHT??!?

This press conference just compounded all of the fans anger towards Ferentz and this effin program.

"I want to make something clear. The game in Jacksonville and the last game in Kinnick did not come down to one player."

"The QB had nothing to do with punt coverage, for example."

"The thing we think gives us the best chance to move forward as of now is to give CJ a chance at quarterback."

Would have kept my 4 season tickets if Ferentz had retired, or gotten rid of Davis. I will be back at Kinnick when you are gone Kirk.

KF says he doesnt like to look backwards then he says they need to look at things to evaluate.

You better be looking back to the last few seasons to see that CJ needed to play more this year.