Posters who constantly give Thumbs Down

I'm assuming that you do understand that even though a ticket holder may not come to the game or certain parts of a game, if the ticket was purchased that means it was sold, correct?

Yep, I get it. I also know not every seat goes to a season ticket holder. I also know that multiple corporations will ensure every game from now to eternity is "sold out"

Hey, kudos to a loyal state following. It gets a ton of press and praise, and its good for recruiting and image...more teams should do it.

Its still annoying.

74, other than your somewhat strange amount of time on the Hawkeye message board, your not as bad as many nebby fans I hear every day.

Your 100% correct though, I wouldn't want to play nebby right now. The Hawks have too many holes.

Abdullah is a beast, hard to not like a Rb/player/leader like that if you like college football. Unfortunately, living in Omaha, I know as much about nebby as anyone. You better hope he stays healthy, cause he's everything for nebby and makes the offense go.

Go Hawks. fbr.

this thread:

a5d7c640-757f-4acf-87e8-4b656f578af3-460x276.jpeg
I know it's been said before but.......

I'm assuming that you do understand that even though a ticket holder may not come to the game or certain parts of a game, if the ticket was purchased that means it was sold, correct?

Hey pal, if a program sells 5,000 tickets this way, it still counts as a sell out.

ByLONIZIQAI_n_I.jpg

2d0eb161670819cbc8b35166ffe64511b034a6c8b6f11f58d2388bb9b605a81e.jpg

Plz don't ban me JD, just trying to make a point about how preposterous the UN-L "sellout streak" is.

OutofTownHawk and Sparky continue their smear campaign unabated. Ugh. Over 150 thumbs downs, virtually all of which are from those two guys.

Me thinks we have some closet Nebraska fans lurking on this site. Almost any post that is negative to the big red idiots gets negative votes.

Me thinks we have some closet Nebraska fans lurking on this site. Almost any post that is negative to the big red idiots gets negative votes.

That's true. We also have some clown fans lurking. I got some thumbs down for posting about Ronald McDonald's approval of their uniforms.

Little red hunter gives me thumbs down every post. He mad butt hurt jelly with penis envy. He wishes he was born on the west side of the river. Good kid though

OutofTownHawk and Sparky continue their smear campaign unabated. Ugh. Over 150 thumbs downs, virtually all of which are from those two guys.

Maybe you can get your lurking buddies to give me some more thumbs down.

Btw...here's a thumbs up.

100139.jpg

This is why this site was better when all the thumbing was up! The LIKE button only was better. It was far more positive. You either were liked or...meh.

BRING BACK THE LIKE BUTTON!
AND BRING BACK THE NOTIFICATIONS OF THE LIKE! LIKE RIGHT NOW!!

I have some some doing this to me also. Apparently cyfans and debbie fans expect to come to a rivals board and hear good things about their teams. As a genius at cyfan posted in regards to their Ronald McDonald clone uni's any publicity is good. We have to embrace the thumbs down. People who constantly give thumbs down for no apparent reason have enough issues going on. They don't get any satisfaction from it unless you give it to them.

This is why this site was better when all the thumbing was up! The LIKE button only was better. It was far more positive. You either were liked or...meh.

BRING BACK THE LIKE BUTTON!
AND BRING BACK THE NOTIFICATIONS OF THE LIKE! LIKE RIGHT NOW!!

No, the anonymous rep was the best. I liked getting negative comments in which the sender failed to include any hint as to the post of mine he (or she) was referring to. A typical example: that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Your stupid.

Latest posts