Posters who constantly give Thumbs Down

Your abbreviation is either UN or UNL, not NU. NU is Northwestern University. Your school is called University of Nebraska-Lincoln.

Watch and learn:

Indiana University = IU
University of Iowa = UI or U of I

You see how that works? Now you try it.

images

Last edited:
When I said evening the "big" series I meant big as in big ten. I'll go slower with you k?

Maybe you should say what you actually mean instead of posting drivel and expecting us English speakers to understand. Not that I pay much attention to what you post anyhow.

We'll.... If you didn't quit last year when we destroyed you what was it? You were just bad? Oh wait, now I remember, it was injuries. Ha. Oh nebby, fess up, you got worked big time by us on your own field. Just admit it. Dominated

I bow down to you.

You've pulled off one of all time great long trolls in the history of the interwebs.

Kudos to you CloneMHA, you've pwned us all.

We'll.... If you didn't quit last year when we destroyed you what was it? You were just bad? Oh wait, now I remember, it was injuries. Ha. Oh nebby, fess up, you got worked big time by us on your own field. Just admit it. Dominated

Custer's Last Stand all over again.....

They were humiliated and slaughtered.....

category126.jpg

:cool:

Maybe you should say what you actually mean instead of posting drivel and expecting us English speakers to understand. Not that I pay much attention to what you post anyhow.

I bow down to you.

You've pulled off one of all time great long trolls in the history of the interwebs.

Kudos to you CloneMHA, you've pwned us all.

Says the punk who sports a troll image.....

Go away. Please.....

Your best friend, Jack

:cool:

Ok fine MHA and hawk fans, I admit it. You destroyed us last year and will likely do again this year. Our coach is a baffoon and despite winning a couple half titles back when Poison was rocking for all the ranchers in Omaha, our program is very mediocre. Nothing makes me sadder than knowing this except when I look in my shorts and see my tiny little dinkie winkie that is so commonplace west of council bluffs

Please accept my most sincere apology, CloneMHA.

I'm going to quit now, I feel horrible about picking on someone who is mentally challenged.

That's it? Weak sauce

After seeing your prior post, do you really want to throw the weak sauce out there?

Glass houses, brah.

For a moment or two, I wondered if you were the intentionally over-the-top idiot troll alt of Vintage.

But then I remembered that he's better than that.

Your abbreviation is either UN or UNL, not NU. NU is Northwestern University. Your school is called University of Nebraska-Lincoln.

Watch and learn:

Indiana University = IU
University of Iowa = UI or U of I

You see how that works? Now you try it.
You really think you're going to educate a fan when the moron school itself can't even get it right on their helmets? I knew a civil engineer who graduated from there. One of the stupidest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. He was an actual menace to society.

You really think you're going to educate a fan when the moron school itself can't even get it right on their helmets? I knew a civil engineer who graduated from there. One of the stupidest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. He was an actual menace to society.

Wowsers, say what you want about Iowa State, but at least the kids there are Iowa dumb. I shudder to think of how dumb the kids at Nebraska are and am terrified at the thought of being inside or on top of any structure engineered by a Nebraska-ite. I hope that employers know that those folks aren't capable of engineering anything beyond a house made of Lincoln Logs.

What the heck was Sparky doing on here at 4 in the morning doling out Thumbs Downs? Do we really want this board to turn into the kind of place where guys are Thumbing Down at 4 in the morning?

Struck out at the bar. Yes....even with the fat chicks. Staggers home drunk and takes out his frustrations on the "thumbs down"

Wowsers, say what you want about Iowa State, but at least the kids there are Iowa dumb. I shudder to think of how dumb the kids at Nebraska are and am terrified at the thought of being inside or on top of any structure engineered by a Nebraska-ite. I hope that employers know that those folks aren't capable of engineering anything beyond a house made of Lincoln Logs.

This is a valid point. Iowa dumb and let's say...Mississippi dumb are two different things. Not even close.

After seeing your prior post, do you really want to throw the weak sauce out there?

Glass houses, brah.

For a moment or two, I wondered if you were the intentionally over-the-top idiot troll alt of Vintage.

But then I remembered that he's better than that.

You maybe should have quit when you said you would. I mean, I can take you at your word can't I.

Okeefe4prez I have to say you've become quite a lightning rod with this thread. I shouldn't post next to very often lest I be hit by lightning. You might set a record for up/down votes early on with this new feature and it may be a record that is never broken. Anyway, I wish you luck in this endeavor whatever it may be.

Latest posts