Posters who constantly give Thumbs Down

Wowsers, say what you want about Iowa State, but at least the kids there are Iowa dumb. I shudder to think of how dumb the kids at Nebraska are and am terrified at the thought of being inside or on top of any structure engineered by a Nebraska-ite. I hope that employers know that those folks aren't capable of engineering anything beyond a house made of Lincoln Logs.

I see what you did there!:D

No, the anonymous rep was the best. I liked getting negative comments in which the sender failed to include any hint as to the post of mine he (or she) was referring to. A typical example: that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Your stupid.

Nah...I didn't like the anonymous rep. I want to know who my friends are, ya know? I had my share of stupid comments too. Pathetic!

This is why this site was better when all the thumbing was up! The LIKE button only was better. It was far more positive. You either were liked or...meh.

BRING BACK THE LIKE BUTTON!
AND BRING BACK THE NOTIFICATIONS OF THE LIKE! LIKE RIGHT NOW!!

Who did you pi$$ off eleven times?

This is why this site was better when all the thumbing was up! The LIKE button only was better. It was far more positive. You either were liked or...meh.

BRING BACK THE LIKE BUTTON!
AND BRING BACK THE NOTIFICATIONS OF THE LIKE! LIKE RIGHT NOW!!

Yeah, I don't see the point of the thumbs down at all. Instead of giving thumbs down, I just replay to the post and call them a dummy McDummerson.

Speaking of.....how do I find out the dummy McDummerson's who have given me thumbs down?

Who did you pi$$ off eleven times?

I think it was Sparky mostly. There's a Thumbs up center you can check in your profile or at the top of forum screen. Only problem is that it only displays a limited amount and doesn't specifically show the post that you were given a thumbs up/down in. I can no longer see who gave the thumbs down, but for a while, Sparky was spraying a bunch of people with thumbs down. So was OOTH.

So unless you're checking the center and then going in and searching for the post and then guessing which post it may be, you really don't know who liked or did not like your post. Lame.

You really think you're going to educate a fan when the moron school itself can't even get it right on their helmets? I knew a civil engineer who graduated from there. One of the stupidest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. He was an actual menace to society.

Care to explain the bolded?

Last edited:
I think it was Sparky mostly. There's a Thumbs up center you can check in your profile or at the top of forum screen. Only problem is that it only displays a limited amount and doesn't specifically show the post that you were given a thumbs up/down in. I can no longer see who gave the thumbs down, but for a while, Sparky was spraying a bunch of people with thumbs down. So was OOTH.

So unless you're checking the center and then going in and searching for the post and then guessing which post it may be, you really don't know who liked or did not like your post. Lame.

If by "bunch of people" you mean Okeefe, then yes, I gave him a thumbs down on a bunch of his troll posts. get over it.

You can click on the poster who thumbed you when you check the "Thumbs Up Center". It will take you directly to the post they rated.

Forget the like button, what we need around here is a "Meh...." button. There's a lotta "meh...." up in here.

I only give people Likes or Thumbs Ups, but according to the Thumbs Up Center that you can see on the control panel on here, I have received a substantial number of Thumbs Downs from Sparky and OUTofTOWNHAWK. What possesses these people to hit posters with a barrage of Thumbs Downs? Were they stuffed into lockers in high school? Did their wives run out on them? Are they former rasslers? I've been nothing but cool to everyone on here, but these two folks deem it necessary to make me one of the most Thumbed Down posters on the board. Why is that? What did I ever do to them? I suspect that instead of addressing me in this thread, these two posters will take the passive aggressive approach and give me Thumbs Down for this post. It's maddening. My credibility is ruined. Thanks to everyone who is cool on here, including, but not limited to, LG210, PodolakFan, Hawke, BirdsofPrey, legacyhawk and HawkIPA.

26 thumbs down....haha How did Sparky and I do all those on one post. The funny thing is your troll to get the diesel to take away the thumbs back fired and showed you how many posters are bored of you.

I'm color blind, so initially I thought the one on the left (the red one) was an up arrow and I gave out a bunch of those trying to be positive. Then my wife told me it was red and was a thunbs-down picture.

I have since gone back and un-thumbs-downed as many as I could find, but I'm sure there are still some unintentional thumbs-down out there from me. I'm still going through them as I find time to do so, but I doubt I'll find them all.

Sorry about that guys.

The thumbs up/ down stays. Don't be a jag bag and there's no problem. Also- McDonald's and little red Debbie get thumbs down if they deviate from the line in the slightest. Our site, our rules.

Latest posts