Posters who constantly give Thumbs Down

That's just it, I'm totally nice to everyone on here. I haven't called anyone a prole in years. I haven't made fun of anyone living in Grimes in years. I have gotten into some petty spats about O'Keefe versus Davis, but that's really it, yet somehow I'm well into triple digit red thumbs down territory. It makes no sense.
Not sure why you stopped making fun of anyone living in Grimes. #easytargets

OK, how long are you going to let this go on? When are you going to post a troll face, or just write "TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOL!" or "WERKED?"

I know I'm getting plenty of LOLOL outta this thread. Thumbs up!

Oh yeah, and my other rule, nebtards and clowns all get thumbs down. I propose that as a mandatory board rule for all. Yes, they can post here (it's hard to stop them) but no we don't have to make it easy for them.

Oh yeah, and my other rule, nebtards and clowns all get thumbs down. I propose that as a mandatory board rule for all. Yes, they can post here (it's hard to stop them) but no we don't have to make it easy for them.

You are quite the bitter like Hawk.

Chin up, little brother!

Nothing to be bitter about when it comes t little red and the mighty blackshirts after we went in to your back yard last year and beat the **** out of you in front of your entire family. I remember watching the hammer run through about three of your guys and drag another three into the end zone with him. BLACKSHIRTS! BONEYARD! Keep your chins up kiddo

If I think someone makes a good point, thumbs up. If I see something funny and/or witty, thumbs up. If I see someone being a dik munch know it all jerk, thumbs down. Pretty simple. If you are receiving a lot more red than green, your probably being a jerk. If you are giving a lot more red than green, your probably a jerk. I just want to be loved. Love me, love me. Nohomo (not that there's anythjng wrong with that, really).

That makes a ton of sense and is the reason for the Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down feature. I was criticized for giving quite a few likes. Tried to explain that I gave a like to a post that was clever, funny or informative.....

However I haven't seen OK4P giving an overwhelming amount of negative posts. He has a subtle sense of humor which some could call trolling and probably is, but it is very subtle and catches many off guard. Actually he can be very clever.....

:rolleyes:

Nothing to be bitter about when it comes t little red and the mighty blackshirts after we went in to your back yard last year and beat the **** out of you in front of your entire family. I remember watching the hammer run through about three of your guys and drag another three into the end zone with him. BLACKSHIRTS! BONEYARD! Keep your chins up kiddo

I can't help myself, Thumbs up, Baby.....

:rolleyes:

You are quite the bitter like Hawk.

Chin up, little brother!

Little Brother?

nebby looks pretty good so far this year, the Hawks look a little shaky so far. These are both common occurrences for the respective teams. It was similar last year at this time....

You may very well win this year, but until then....I'd be a little less brash.

"1 millionth sellout and counting"....with empty seats? Weird

Regardless of how good the nebtards look right now, a couple more months of Bo's screaming style of leadership and a number of his players will check out on him. Then, add in the end of year cold weather factor to a bunch of five star primadonnas and we will put a physical beat down on them again, evening the big series with the mighty mighty blackshirts at 2-2.

Regardless of how good the nebtards look right now, a couple more months of Bo's screaming style of leadership and a number of his players will check out on him. Then, add in the end of year cold weather factor to a bunch of five star primadonnas and we will put a physical beat down on them again, evening the big series with the mighty mighty blackshirts at 2-2.

If years of reading HN have taught me anything, it is that the word you are looking for here is "pre Madonna" - I have no idea what you're trying to say.

You see ohqueef, that's just the type of spelling patrol that gets you all the thumbs down. You know what I meant, herbie knows what I meant, Tommie from Des Moines knows what I meant, no need to go that direction. Another thumbs down for you big fella. We will get you there though just stay with me.

Little Brother?

nebby looks pretty good so far this year, the Hawks look a little shaky so far. These are both common occurrences for the respective teams. It was similar last year at this time....

You may very well win this year, but until then....I'd be a little less brash.

If the teams were to play last week on a neutral field I'd pick NU. Now, if Iowa gets their QB situation figured out and finds a running game, playing in IC may be tough for the good guys to overcome.

"1 millionth sellout and counting"....with empty seats? Weird

I'm assuming that you do understand that even though a ticket holder may not come to the game or certain parts of a game, if the ticket was purchased that means it was sold, correct?

Regardless of how good the nebtards look right now, a couple more months of Bo's screaming style of leadership and a number of his players will check out on him.

So much fail. Please show when this has EVER happened?

Then, add in the end of year cold weather factor to a bunch of five star primadonnas and we will put a physical beat down on them again, evening the big series with the mighty mighty blackshirts at 2-2.

You may want to check the all time series record before spouting off. But congrats on your first win over NU in over 30 years.

A completely meaningless win, but a win none the less.

If the teams were to play last week on a neutral field I'd pick NU. Now, if Iowa gets their QB situation figured out and finds a running game, playing in IC may be tough for the good guys to overcome.

I'm assuming that you do understand that even though a ticket holder may not come to the game or certain parts of a game, if the ticket was purchased that means it was sold, correct?

So much fail. Please show when this has EVER happened?

You may want to check the all time series record before spouting off. But congrats on your first win over NU in over 30 years.

A completely meaningless win, but a win none the less.

Your abbreviation is either UN or UNL, not NU. NU is Northwestern University. Your school is called University of Nebraska-Lincoln.

Watch and learn:

Indiana University = IU
University of Iowa = UI or U of I

You see how that works? Now you try it.

You see ohqueef, that's just the type of spelling patrol that gets you all the thumbs down. You know what I meant, herbie knows what I meant, Tommie from Des Moines knows what I meant, no need to go that direction. Another thumbs down for you big fella. We will get you there though just stay with me.

No, unless you spell the word the way every genius on the board spells it, pre Madonna, no one will know what you meant. Right now, someone is probably ruining a keyboard with a drool puddle trying to sound out the word you posted.

We'll.... If you didn't quit last year when we destroyed you what was it? You were just bad? Oh wait, now I remember, it was injuries. Ha. Oh nebby, fess up, you got worked big time by us on your own field. Just admit it. Dominated

Your abbreviation is either UN or UNL, not NU. NU is Northwestern University. Your school is called University of Nebraska-Lincoln.

Watch and learn:

Indiana University = IU
University of Iowa = UI or U of I

You see how that works? Now you try it.

And see, you get a thumbs up on this one queefer because your sticking with us hawks vs the nebtards. You can do this

Latest posts