Posters who constantly give Thumbs Down

University of Nebraska in Lincoln. UNL. It's not "Nebraska University". You also have UNO and UNK. I'm sure you're well aware and have some ready excuse, though.

He's a Cornhusker fan, you will need to oversimplify your explanation if you expect him to understand.

Look who is back at it again. This Delta Brav needs to be shut the heck down, JD.

1Next week defense
thumbs_new.gif
Thumbs Down!Sparky17-11-2014 - 12:59
2Next week defense
thumbs_new.gif
Thumbs Down!Sparky17-11-2014 - 12:58
3Next week defense
thumbs_new.gif
4Next week defense
thumbs_new.gif
Thumbs Down!Sparky17-11-2014 - 12:57
5CJ Bethard?
thumbs_new.gif
Thumbs Down!Sparky17-11-2014 - 12:55
6CJ Bethard?
thumbs_new.gif
Thumbs Down!Sparky17-11-2014 - 12:54
7CJ Bethard?
thumbs_new.gif
8CJ Bethard?
thumbs_new.gif
9CJ Bethard?
thumbs_new.gif
Thumbs Down!Sparky17-11-2014 - 12:53

Look who is back at it again. This Delta Brav needs to be shut the heck down, JD.

1Next week defense
thumbs_new.gif
Thumbs Down!Sparky17-11-2014 - 12:59
2Next week defense
thumbs_new.gif
3Next week defense
thumbs_new.gif
4Next week defense
thumbs_new.gif
Thumbs Down!Sparky17-11-2014 - 12:57
5CJ Bethard?
thumbs_new.gif
Thumbs Down!Sparky17-11-2014 - 12:55
6CJ Bethard?
thumbs_new.gif
7CJ Bethard?
thumbs_new.gif
8CJ Bethard?
thumbs_new.gif
9CJ Bethard?
thumbs_new.gif
Thumbs Down!Sparky17-11-2014 - 12:53

I don't believe there's a rule against disagreeing with an individuals viewpoint is there?

I also don't believe it's necessary for you to continue to call me out and target me trying to get me banned. Calling out other posters is a no no around here. You above anyone else should know about banning offenses, if not your alt buddies running around here should be able to fill you in.

I don't believe there's a rule against disagreeing with an individuals viewpoint is there?

I also don't believe it's necessary for you to continue to call me out and target me trying to get me banned. Calling out other posters is a no no around here. You above anyone else should know about banning offenses, if not your alt buddies running around here should be able to fill you in.

What are you talking about? I call out posters, people call me out, that happens all the time on here.

BTW your douchery is getting old. My douchery remains fresh and entertaining.

What are you talking about? I call out posters, people call me out, that happens all the time on here.

BTW your douchery is getting old. My douchery remains fresh and entertaining.

Thankfully my goal isn't to entertain you, you're not that important.

Thankfully my goal isn't to entertain you, you're not that important.

What is your "goal" then? It certainly isn't your goal to add anything of value to the conversation, as your douchery is stale, old, and predictable. You can thumbs down OK4Prez all you want, and he will continue to dominate you in thumbs up, because he is funny and entertaining.

What is your "goal" then? It certainly isn't your goal to add anything of value to the conversation, as your douchery is stale, old, and predictable. You can thumbs down OK4Prez all you want, and he will continue to dominate you in thumbs up, because he is funny and entertaining.

I admit he's very entertaining. I laugh every time he fake cries about thumbs up and each time some other poster, such as yourself, defends him.

I admit he's very entertaining. I laugh every time he fake cries about thumbs up and each time some other poster, such as yourself, defends him.

Calling you a doucher and OK4Prez funny isn't defending anyone......it is just stating the obvious.

Be careful talking about alts, Jon might find out which of your friends are still lurking on the boards and ban them. Then who would back up your trolling?

Are you certain that Ken is a troll.....?

Although I have noticed that he once in a while throws a quirk in there that might be considered confusing as to his motives.....

:cool:

New drinking game... We all drink anytime the word ****** or similar use of the word shows up in this thread. Who's with me.

And honestly how funny is it that a thread about posters giving thumbs down has made it 13 pages.

Carry on!!!!

Latest posts