Poll: Who's Going To Win Tuesday?

Who's Going To Win Tuesday

• Don

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Joe

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Might want to check some news now and again, Trump will be facing several charges when he is booted out of the WH, including the defamation case from the woman who was sexually harassed/raped by Trump. All Trump would have to do to win/kill the case is provide his DNA but he refuses to, which looks a bit guilty imo. Then there is tax evasion, which will likely be a slam dunk. And there will be more. No president in the history of the US has had so many of his election team indicted/arrested, a criminal enterprise on it's own. His short term actions that did boost our economy pre pandemic were completely unsustainable for our economy/environment and the price paid with our bloated budget deficit even before pandemic was entirely unacceptable. 4 years and zero infrastructure improvement, 4 years and no prescription drug price changes, 4 years and no replacement healthcare plan. I can go on but will stop. For me personally I won't vote for an incompetent serial liar, 5 time draft dodger and robber of charity funds, tax evader, amongst other vices. Can't do it, the job requires a better resume than being simply being a well known reality show lowlife.
Its entirely possible he will face some charges. But it's just as likely they will all go away since there is no need to drag his name through the mud once he's out of office.

I understand the draft dodging issue with him. But personally, I think dodging a draft for a war like the Vietnam War is probably smart. I see both sides of that one.

Now do how corrupt Biden is. If you voted for him that is.

It already is.
There is no way you could possibly no that.
Trump was impeached because he tried to shake down Ukraine...military aid for an investigation into Biden. The funniest thing were the people wearing those stupid "read the transcript" shirts. LOL. Did they read the transcript? If you read that, and don't think Trump was shaking down the Ukraine prime minister...well...you are beyond help and likely retarded.

Clinton conceded the election...voiced support for Trump and Obama immediately invited him to the White House. The Russia investigation was warranted...confirmed to be so by a bipartisan senate committee and our intelligence agencies. Nevermind that the Mueller report confirmed the Russians the Trump people were engaged with. Why would Paul Manafort admit under oath that he shared polling data with Russian intelligence? I'm not sure why he would do that? Any ideas? At the end of the day, there was collusion with the Russians...what they couldn't prove was CONSPIRACY...because conspiring with the Russians is against the law...colluding is not, and not a legal threshold.
And all the stuff that came out about the whole collusion thing being a contingency plan from Obama and Clinton in case they didn't win? Thats all just bs right? Believe 100% of info on one side and 0% on the other? Even tho you're just some random dude who has no insider info? It's one thing to form opinions on what you think happened. Its another to just "know" every bit of info that comes out favoring your side is true and every bit of info that comes out favoring the other side is lies. Especially in these times where there is so much misinformation out there. You have to talk like "this is what I think" or you're going to sound pretty dumb.

There is no way you could possibly no that.

And all the stuff that came out about the whole collusion thing being a contingency plan from Obama and Clinton in case they didn't win? Thats all just bs right? Believe 100% of info on one side and 0% on the other? Even tho you're just some random dude who has no insider info? It's one thing to form opinions on what you think happened. Its another to just "know" every bit of info that comes out favoring your side is true and every bit of info that comes out favoring the other side is lies. Especially in these times where there is so much misinformation out there. You have to talk like "this is what I think" or you're going to sound pretty dumb.
I remember blocking you because of your blatant racism. I further made that move when your political views were so absent reality. I am not going to go through all of the nonsense you spouted again. Interesting that all of my blocking decisions disappeared in the recent transition. I decided to start over with everyone else. But, you will now be the first. You are a waste of my time.

I'm confused. How do you further block someone after you block them? Huck said be blocked me 6 months ago because of my covid beliefs. Maybe he kinda blocked me because of covid, then blocked me completely due to racism, then further blocked me because my political beliefs. Good thing I wasn't posting when we were 0-2 a couple weeks ago, he would have super duper blocked me for being negative.

Now a second potential vaccine has gone through a phase three trial with even more success than the previous one.

Come on FDA, green light these already. We've been in a national health emergency since March. This is not the time to have to cut through any potential red tape. Give them to our front line workers and most vulnerable. Some don't have too many remaining holidays to celebrate. Get the line moving.

Do not wait until Inauguration day. If they work that well over tens of thousands of market test subjects they should be out in the next 2-4 weeks.

Is there anyone out there with more medical expertise than myself who can explain what could cause a months long delay on these? Supposedly they have millions of doses ready to go. Regardless of who takes credit for it that is an amazing medical breakthrough.

I'm confused. How do you further block someone after you block them? Huck said be blocked me 6 months ago because of my covid beliefs. Maybe he kinda blocked me because of covid, then blocked me completely due to racism, then further blocked me because my political beliefs. Good thing I wasn't posting when we were 0-2 a couple weeks ago, he would have super duper blocked me for being negative.
Hey, PC. Huck here. I told you that you and some others were successfully blocked before the transition. Then with the new administration all of my blocks were eliminated and I get their posts, including yours. I only blocked you one time. Period. It was a combination of reasons, not different blocks. I messaged HN on how to block in this new environment just today, because I can’t find a method on the website. Clear?

Crazy thought: Trump's legal challenges are a dog and pony show engineered for the to purpose of bringing in donations to a "legal fund" that, in fact, go mostly towards paying off campaign debt and/or funding a 2024 run. Of course, if they hit on a legal hail mary and actually got something significant to stick, they'll take it...but no one within the inner circle realistically expects that to happen. In the meantime, donations continue pouring in, presumably many of them coming from people who are making a non-trivial financial sacrifice under the false impression that they are assisting in an effort to right a wrong of historical proportions.

Just my read on things, but not a good look if this is really what's happening.

A part of me thinks Trump needs to just fade away, but another part of me wants to see the 2024 run happen to force a reckoning within the GOP as a step towards getting us back to having a functional conservative party in this country. Conservatives are great, they keep us liberals honest. But if you literally think Angela Merkel is Adolf Hitler's granddaughter (that's an actual QAnon claim, BTW), that's a pretty good way to get intelligent people to tune you out.

Hey, PC. Huck here. I told you that you and some others were successfully blocked before the transition. Then with the new administration all of my blocks were eliminated and I get their posts, including yours. I only blocked you one time. Period. It was a combination of reasons, not different blocks. I messaged HN on how to block in this new environment just today, because I can’t find a method on the website. Clear?
Yea I knew what you meant. You just worded it funny so I gave you some shit. Not stop posting different opinions than mine or I'll mega gargantuan block you!

Crazy thought: Trump's legal challenges are a dog and pony show engineered for the to purpose of bringing in donations to a "legal fund" that, in fact, go mostly towards paying off campaign debt and/or funding a 2024 run. Of course, if they hit on a legal hail mary and actually got something significant to stick, they'll take it...but no one within the inner circle realistically expects that to happen. In the meantime, donations continue pouring in, presumably many of them coming from people who are making a non-trivial financial sacrifice under the false impression that they are assisting in an effort to right a wrong of historical proportions.

Just my read on things, but not a good look if this is really what's happening.

A part of me thinks Trump needs to just fade away, but another part of me wants to see the 2024 run happen to force a reckoning within the GOP as a step towards getting us back to having a functional conservative party in this country. Conservatives are great, they keep us liberals honest. But if you literally think Angela Merkel is Adolf Hitler's granddaughter (that's an actual QAnon claim, BTW), that's a pretty good way to get intelligent people to tune you out.
Another crazy thought: maybe every candidate these days isn't extreme radical left and right like social media convinces us. Maybe the only thing that's changed over the last four years is everyone getting brain washed by social media. Are Trump, Biden, and Hilary corrupt? Probably. Are they worse than any other politician that came before them? Doubtful. When you get on Twitter, you sure would think so tho.

Another example of the wonderful emails Trump and the Corruption SuperForce puts out on a daily basis. As far as I can tell, the very gullible Maga folks eat this stuff up like candy. Ignorance is king in this group!

TRUMP PENCE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

DEFEND THE ELECTION!

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to DEFEND the Election from the Radical Left and you can increase your impact by 1000%. >>

America's Defenders

Scott,

Why does the Fake News Media continuously assume that Joe Biden will ascend to the Presidency? They are not even allowing our side to show - which we are just getting ready to do - how badly shattered and violated our great Constitution has been in the 2020 Election.

It was attacked, perhaps like never before!
  • Large numbers of Poll Watchers were thrown out of vote counting rooms in many key battleground states
  • Voting reportedly took place after the Election was over

Those responsible for the safeguarding of our Constitution cannot allow the Fake results of the 2020 Mail-In Election to stand.

The Lamestream media does NOT get to decide who our President is - only YOU DO, Scott. They are trying to STEAL this Election for Joe Biden and it’s up to YOU to stop them.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to DEFEND the Election from the Radical Left and you can increase your impact by 1000%. >>

Have you seen the new Republican Party messaging tagline.

The New Republican Party - Eunuchs Are Us.
Two things going on:

1) I don't think any of us know what "post Trump" looks like. Hell, we don't even know if "post Trump" is even a fitting description. He's unlikely to disappear to a ranch and paint landscapes. For GOPers facing election, that's scary - they're reluctant to do anything to scare off the Trump vote.

2) I don't think the GOP was wild about mail in votes to begin with. They have been beating that (and similar) drums for a long time - like voter ID laws, for example. This whole...whatever you call what is going on has, for better or worse, kept these issues (real or imagined) in the public consciousness. I think some Republicans are thinking this could be a handy way to prime the pump to get so called "election reforms" passed in the years to come (in red/purple states, at least).

Personal analysis? They should tread carefully. Research shows conservatives tend to be duty-bound voters, whereas liberals tend to need to feel "passionate". Anything you do that either curtails (or is perceived to curtail) people's ability to vote could potentially boost liberal turnout.

You just watch. When this pandemic is finally a memory there will be a push in big cities and small towns to erect war memorial type displays for those we've lost along the way.

To a germ!

OK, the germ has driven us to a new nadir. At a time of the year that ESPN would normally be showing a marquee pre conference matchup like Michigan State vs Kentucky we are instead being offered...

...wait for it....

...SPIKEBALL!!!!!

It looks like a cross between doubles tennis and handball. Must have its origination in intramurals. These are actual college teams.

Now they are showing a sport called pogo. Remind me again when college hoops start. Whenever it is, its not soon enough.

OK, the germ has driven us to a new nadir. At a time of the year that ESPN would normally be showing a marquee pre conference matchup like Michigan State vs Kentucky we are instead being offered...

...wait for it....

...SPIKEBALL!!!!!

It looks like a cross between doubles tennis and handball. Must have its origination in intramurals. These are actual college teams.

Now they are showing a sport called pogo. Remind me again when college hoops start. Whenever it is, its not soon enough.

cd5a4cacbc90a271-600x338.jpg

With his heroic efforts to ensure the integrity of our elections nearly wrapped up (thank you Mr. President for working selflessly for the American people right to the last like we knew you would!), we can all now look ahead to President Trump transitioning back to private life with the grace and dignity we've come to expect from him. The legal challenges regarding both his business ventures and personal conduct will surely be difficult ones for both him and his family - both in terms of public image and tangible financial outcomes - but, as he's shown us time and again, if there is anyone who can meet such challenges with clear eyed moral courage, it's Donald J. Trump.

Lol, j/k, can you even imagine? The only thing that will change on January 20th is following along will be, mercifully, optional and "for entertainment purposes only".

Yes, the President will now be taking his morality to TV in the form of "Trump TV". The initial slogans are"

Trump TV - Where Morons are Welcome and Encouraged.

Trump TV - It's not a lie, if you believe it.

Trump TV - Accuse others of what you are guilty of...it works every time.

Latest posts