Poll: Who's Going To Win Tuesday?

Who's Going To Win Tuesday

• Don

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Joe

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump is done.......someone has to win and someone has to lose. Kind of like watching an Iowa game. This has been a nailbiter, for sure.

Seeing Trump declare himself the winner last night instantly brought me back to me celebrating a 17-0 lead on Saturday. 4 quarter game got to play until the final whistle. Only difference is I declared it over in the comforts of my living room with just my 6 and 11 month old to witness it. I wasn't fortunate enough to make that kind of declaration in front of an entire country. Oops!!!

Biden gaining in Michigan, could be a wash with Pennsylvania, which is solidly Trump.

North Carolina and Georgia could cancel each other out.

I would shit my pants if it came down to Wisconsin, which is so close it will probably have to be recounted.

If neither gets to 270, it goes to congress, which favors Biden. Has congress e er had to decide it, even back in the early days?

In any case Biden has hung in there well against an incumbent which is not easy. Incumbent presidential candidates usually win pretty comfortably.

One theory is that the House of Representatives chooses the President

The Senate chooses the Vice President

In the United States, a contingent election is the procedure used to elect the President or Vice President in the event that no candidate for one or both of these offices wins an absolute majority of votes in the Electoral College. A presidential contingent election is decided by a vote of the United States House of Representatives, while a vice-presidential contingent election is decided by a vote of the United States Senate. During a contingent election, each state's House delegation casts one en bloc vote to determine the president, rather than a vote from each representative. Senators, on the other hand, cast votes individually for vice president.

We could possibly have Biden for President

And perhaps Pence for VP

Bad Craziness:

1604516271830.png

:cool:

I think Biden should sue in Georgia since that is a red state he is narrowly trailing in and the only possible explanation for that is cheating is going on!

Fox News seems to think Trump is going to win Iowa. I don't know who to believe anymore. I can't wait for this to end, I just hope it doesn't come down to Pennsylvania or its gonna be a legal mess.
I learned from 2016 you can't trust the pre-election polls. They try to use them to drive the voters.

Trump won't go down without dragging the entire country down with him. I doubt we ever see a concession speech from him or he shows up at Biden's inauguration. For the record I didn't like either candidate but Trump has been an embarrassment but it's been entertaining and he won't be going a way any time soon.

I learned from 2016 you can't trust the pre-election polls. They try to use them to drive the voters.

It might actually help them if they weren't countlessly blowing up phones with texts or spamming phone calls as well. At first I'd just mess around with them, but as it got persistently worse I'd tell them random BS just to get them off my butt. I'm sure those random answers get put into the mix, but at the same time hard to feel bad when i've had the same cell number for 10+ years, my name's never been "Ann" and no matter how many times I hear "sure we'll take you off our contact list" they keep finding their way back.

Trump won't go down without dragging the entire country down with him. I doubt we ever see a concession speech from him or he shows up at Biden's inauguration. For the record I didn't like either candidate but Trump has been an embarrassment but it's been entertaining and he won't be going a way any time soon.

I'm not a political guy by any means and am not affiliated with either party as I vote based on issues rather than party lines. That said, my problem with Trump is that he's unlikable (to put it nicely) as a person let alone the face of the nation, and when all I hear is "I did this" or "I did that" or "I know more about this than the experts" its just pathetic. In all honesty he's been a part of some good things while in Washington, but when he's constantly taking full credit for the accomplishments of others (ie. claiming personally responsibility for bringing back the Big Ten) I simply have no way of knowing if he's talking out his ass, had a major role in a policy, or is taking credit for something else done by someone else. In addition to the fact he's someone I wouldn't want to associate myself with based on his attitude and behavior and definitely not the personality I want as the face of the nation.

You're 100% correct that the fireworks have just started and won't be ending any time soon.

I'm not a political guy by any means and am not affiliated with either party as I vote based on issues rather than party lines. That said, my problem with Trump is that he's unlikable (to put it nicely) as a person let alone the face of the nation, and when all I hear is "I did this" or "I did that" or "I know more about this than the experts" its just pathetic. In all honesty he's been a part of some good things while in Washington, but when he's constantly taking full credit for the accomplishments of others (ie. claiming personally responsibility for bringing back the Big Ten) I simply have no way of knowing if he's talking out his ass, had a major role in a policy, or is taking credit for something else done by someone else. In addition to the fact he's someone I wouldn't want to associate myself with based on his attitude and behavior and definitely not the personality I want as the face of the nation.

You're 100% correct that the fireworks have just started and won't be ending any time soon.

lol, and he did it the greatest in history!

I told people all summer, even as I was a Trump supporter, two things.

1) You can go back in the history of this country at least into the late nineteenth century and find that every third decade is dominated by a Democrat in office and active social awareness. The 1930's saw a backlash toward how the American worker was treated and led to stronger unions. The 1960's saw the Civil Rignts movement and the acceptance of women in the work force. The 1990's saw the beginning of gay and lesbian acceptance and the explosion of the internet.

2020 begins such a decade. By contrast the 1920's. 50's and 80's were dominated by the opposite and by overbearing excess. The 2010's finally bucked that trend to an extent .

2) I said that they would wait until after the election, especially if Biden won, if there was any major news on a vaccine breakthrough. It wouldn't be announced before the election because that would favor Trump.

Big news did break, and Biden hadn't been officially president elect for 36 hours.

Last edited:

Latest posts