Peter Jok last two nights

Everyone also forgot about Kyle Korver. Iowa kids now have the opportunity to improve and expand their games in the spring, summer and fall , AAU competition.

Who knows but remember before Peter Jok injureed his knee he was easily in the top 5 in the USA if not number 1. Possibly a blessing in disguise. Jok knows now about injury, rehab, coming back and big time programs blowing him off. I see the kid in year 2 and 3 burying UNC, Kansas etc in post season.

May he turn pro after 3 years and a bunch of wins and a championship or 2.

Everyone also forgot about Kyle Korver. Iowa kids now have the opportunity to improve and expand their games in the spring, summer and fall , AAU competition.

Who knows but remember before Peter Jok injureed his knee he was easily in the top 5 in the USA if not number 1. Possibly a blessing in disguise. Jok knows now about injury, rehab, coming back and big time programs blowing him off. I see the kid in year 2 and 3 burying UNC, Kansas etc in post season.

May he turn pro after 3 years and a bunch of wins and a championship or 2.

We'll be lucky if he stays for one. I just hope no one transfers before that so it doesn't hurt our depth in 2014

I was listening to the game on KXnO last night and some kid from SEP was on fire. I think by the end of the third period he had 30 points and couldn't miss. Not sure who it was.

Even if Peter never gets back to his pre-injury skill level, Iowa got a steal w/ him. Pretty big signed NLI for Fran.

Right now, he adds a lot as a two...remains to be seen if he will get his legs back to be a good three.

He should get his legs back within a year or two -- at the most. I've seen speed skaters and cyclists with the same injury and procedure come back and set career bests 2-3 years post rehab. The repair of a partial tear to the tendon doesn't take nearly as much out of explosiveness as an ACL or MCL repair. Had it been a full rupture, different story.

get it together ghost. we're talking connotation, not denotation, of "steal."

bargain. undervalued.

you gotta raise the linguistic game.

Latest posts