Other board reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being that Pearl is not coming, I am now more behind Keno Davis as next coach. I know he didn't have a great season, but he is coaching at Providence in the Big East. He has at least shown the ability to recruit at the BCS level. I'm afraid that since we didn't get or won't get a Pearl, Drew or someone of that ilk, that we are going to wind up with a mid-major type who we really don't know if they can get it done. Like I said, at least Keno is proving he can recruit, which is paramount for the job in Iowa City. I know he said he was staying put and wasn't interested, but something tells me he was never offered...yet.

The longer this goes on, the more I like Gottfreid, Wojcik and Hewitt. Gotta believe with GT being in ATL, I got one right.

Being that Pearl is not coming, I am now more behind Keno Davis as next coach. I know he didn't have a great season, but he is coaching at Providence in the Big East. He has at least shown the ability to recruit at the BCS level. I'm afraid that since we didn't get or won't get a Pearl, Drew or someone of that ilk, that we are going to wind up with a mid-major type who we really don't know if they can get it done. Like I said, at least Keno is proving he can recruit, which is paramount for the job in Iowa City. I know he said he was staying put and wasn't interested, but something tells me he was never offered...yet.

What are you talking about?

What sources do you have? Are you full of ****?

these site automatically "bleep" out $hitty word? hahahaha.... F the word. F the world. express your freedom F*ck the work s*ck the c*ck and l*ck the p*ssy

Last edited:
What sources do you have? Are you full of ****?

these site automatically "bleep" out $hitty word? hahahaha.... F the word. F the world. express your freedom F*ck the work s*ck the c*ck and l*ck the p*ssy

I've got a feeling that either that post gets deleted, or you do. Maybe both. The filter is there for a reason, so just type it out.

I've got a feeling that either that post gets deleted, or you do. Maybe both. The filter is there for a reason, so just type it out.

And another homo that loves to gently stroke stroke the hawkeye skin... love that skin homo. Nothing against homosexuals. You are my kin. I love the Hawks and you should as well. let these stupid ****s run their mouths.

And another homo that loves to gently stroke stroke the hawkeye skin... love that skin homo. Nothing against homosexuals. You are my kin. I love the Hawks and you should as well. let these stupid ****s run their mouths.

And with that, will bid you adieu for a while

Wow. I saw the title of the thread and that it was 7 pages long and got kind of excited.

What a let down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts