Other board reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because it's possible doesn't make it right. Get off your horse, Shane. haha... Shane...

Never said it was "right"...just that it happens and it's not going to go anywhere anytime soon. If you premium subscribers have a problem with it, why leave your subscribed to site...just bury your head in the sand and pretend your money's buying you something noone else will ever know...for 10 minutes or so...toolegit...haha...toolegit...

Edit: I only know one "TooLegit"!

Never said it was "right"...just that it happens and it's not going to go anywhere anytime soon. If you premium subscribers have a problem with it, why leave your subscribed to site...just bury your head in the sand and pretend your money's buying you something noone else will ever know...for 10 minutes or so...toolegit...haha...toolegit...

I get why they are frustrated, because they pay for membership. Someone just shot me IM on facebook a few minutes ago as they read this thread and said a friend tweeted it to them. There is not stopping stuff like this...believe me, I tried my best for a number of years.

I dont want to see copying and pasting of others work, and if people paraphrase, then they need to cite the source.

I'd be pretty suprised if Lavin was involved.

As would I...wrote about it last night on the Monday Reset...just dont see it.

Some people are still holding out the hope for a home run big money hire, but I wouldn't bet on it. I will be surprised if it happens.

Back to the topic in hand... we know the interviews will not be with:

Jacobsen
Forbes
Drew
Pearl

Who it could be...

Barbee
Gregory
Dixon
K. Davis
Turgeon
Lavin
Gillespie

Interesting if a hire comes at the end of this week, meaning that the above four were never considered or never considered Iowa.

I will say this-- I am totally addicted to the coaching search, and have been obsessively checking all 3 sites, and I really think this site is becoming the best of the 3 by far. There are consistently more interesting posts on here than on the others. Jon's articles are very solid and interesting. Jon-- you are taking over! I hope the free model is working for you, because I love it. If you can make this work, you will come to dominate the other sites. Good old fashioned competetion, and this site is winning.

As would I...wrote about it last night on the Monday Reset...just dont see it.

Some people are still holding out the hope for a home run big money hire, but I wouldn't bet on it. I will be surprised if it happens.

Well we can at least rule out Pearl, Drew and Forbes for this week as they are still involved in the tourney right?

Any guesses on who the 4 are?

I get why they are frustrated, because they pay for membership. Someone just shot me IM on facebook a few minutes ago as they read this thread and said a friend tweeted it to them. There is not stopping stuff like this...believe me, I tried my best for a number of years.

I dont want to see copying and pasting of others work, and if people paraphrase, then they need to cite the source.

I get it too Jon...I'd be PO'd if I were them as well. I guess I'm just late to the party when it comes to Rivals and Scout and sites like them so I never felt the need to become a premium member because of what we're talking about. So I tend to look at it as "why do these guys continually beat their head against a wall that's not giving way anytime soon"? But I'm sure I came off as a sarcastic jerk...so I will apologize for that and I'll try to be more understanding next time.

Sorry fellas!

I will say this-- I am totally addicted to the coaching search, and have been obsessively checking all 3 sites, and I really think this site is becoming the best of the 3 by far. There are consistently more interesting posts on here than on the others. Jon's articles are very solid and interesting. Jon-- you are taking over! I hope the free model is working for you, because I love it. If you can make this work, you will come to dominate the other sites. Good old fashioned competetion, and this site is winning.

I agree with this totally... there is way more conversation and the conversation is better on this site.

Back to the topic in hand... we know the interviews will not be with:

Jacobsen
Forbes
Drew
Pearl

Who it could be...

Barbee
Gregory
Dixon
K. Davis
Turgeon
Lavin
Gillespie

Interesting if a hire comes at the end of this week, meaning that the above four were never considered or never considered Iowa.

Move up: Lavin Davis

Move down: Jacobsen Forbes

Edit: I only know one "TooLegit"!

Shane... I see you dancing with a techno background...

If you're wondering if those beads are glowing bright enough, worry no more... you are a spectacle for all who love... spectacles?

Your retorts are pretty sweet though. Keep them coming because I want to keep them in a scrapbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts